VIZIO 65 Inch 4K Smart TV V-Series UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in Review and Specs
- VIZIO IQ Active 4K HDR Processor: Inside, the lightning-fast IQ Active processor delivers superior picture processing, and more intelligent 4K upscaling engine displaying your favorite HD entertainment in spectacular 4K quality.
- Active Pixel Tuning: Intelligent pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast
- V-Gaming Engine: Automatically makes the latest Xbox One and PlayStation gameplay more responsive with Auto Game Mode and the V-Series lowest input lag.
- VIZIO SmartCast: With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, Prime Video, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app.
- Free Streaming Channels: A cord-cutter’s dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscription.
- Included components: Power Cable, Remote Control, Stand
People Who Bought VIZIO 65 Inch 4K Smart TV V-Series UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “VIZIO 65 Inch 4K Smart TV V-Series UHD LED HDR Television Review”
We opened the box and visually inspected it.Disappointed but it’s too big of a pain in the a** to return so whatever I guess Beautiful picture.Unfortunately the led has huge problems and leaves black spots all over the display.Apparently that wasn’t covered under VIZIO’s warranty….Not the best picture, and poor sound, but the app software runs well and it works as a good standalone streaming television. Tv was broken when it arrived.The OS is solid, a great app, and free stations with no effort.Spend a little bit more and move up to a faster refresh rate or else you will be disappointed.The Sound, YouTube, Netflix and the remote all didn’t work.[review3] Good picture,low sound[/review3][review3] I love it.We decided purchase another TV after buying one last year during Black Friday. The picture is much less than impressive and the delayed audio mentioned in other reviews is true.
I’ve never had a big screen television before, but since I’d have enough money this is my first Mothers Day present ? Thank you Jesus.The only thing you can do is SmartCast from your phone or tablet.That’s really all I have to say.Box busted up waiting for them to pick the item up for a refund.00 more 🙁 I bought at tv in 2002 and absolutely love this television! Like many others have said this tv ships damaged. I was missing all my connection parts Damaged ?? Don’t waste your money! You can’t add any extra apps… Vizio controls everything with the apps they have pre-installed.