VIZIO 65 inch 4K Smart TV P-Series Quantum UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in Reviews and Specs
- Quantum Color Built on VIZIO’s high-performance Active Full Array backlight, VIZIO’s next-generation Quantum Color delivers cinematic color intensity with 120% more color than standard 4K TVs
- UltraBright 1100 Bring your entertainment to life with spectacular bright highlights at up to 1100 nits of peak brightness, more accurately reproducing nuanced detail otherwise lost in light or dark areas of the image.
- Active Full Array with 200 Local Dimming Zones VIZIO’s high-performance Active Full Array backlight precisely brightens and dims areas of the screen to deliver pitch-black shadows with stunning depth and contrast.
- VIZIO IQ UltraTM Processor Inside, VIZIO’s fastest, smartest chip – the revolutionary IQ Ultra processor offers best-in-class picture processing, more powerful 4K upscaling engine and HDMI 2.1 connectivity.
- SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app
- American Awesome As the #1 American TV & sound bar brand in the US, VIZIO is committed to delivering award winning products that integrate the best proven technologies to deliver exceptional performance at a great price, with automatic updates to give your TV new features for years to come
People Who Bought VIZIO 65 inch 4K Smart TV P-Series Quantum UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “VIZIO 65 inch 4K Smart TV P-Series Quantum UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay Reviews”
By that, I mean that even though the specifications are excellent, and in fact the image quality is quite good, this is a terrible, terrible TV – the worst I’ve ever owned.TV smart features are very responsive with no lag.I have configured it to best pair with my PS5 since I do not watch a lot of TV or movies.I don’t have anything that can take advantage of the 4K yet but hopefully will be able to soon.I purchased this current TV going by the reputation of Vizio.This is the best picture you can get for this price and it beats other QLED TV’s that cost 500 to 1000 more.Flicker is subtle, clear action is not on, amazon has less issue with compression but more flicker…The remote is just cheap, the rate you can press it at and get a press by the device is crap and very annoyingly: prev button doesn’t do anything on text input [and back of course goes back a scene].Merry Christmas! This TV supports next gen consoles 100% I love the clarity of the picture and the sound too.All issues stated in the critical reviews took about 5-10 minutes to address.The picture quality I wasn’t really impressed with.1 features.1300 for this tv is unbelievable.I would say no company can beat Vizio this days in terms of value!But, be advised! it is not 100% perfect at least yet.During dimly lit scenes, the backlighting flickers noticeably.Streaming wouldn’t connect to wireless.
Hand an only vizio 65 inch m series from 2017, recently upgraded to this because of the hdmi port 1 going dead, this is a huge jump vs the m series… Screen is bang on, after I used my calibrator on it, beats the LG we have at work… Which costs 2 times more.This did not happen.Love love love! Clear crisp picture.Good picture.something I have to get used too or try to fix it so it won’t be as noticeable as much.I have had a glitch here and there with the dimming or HDR trying to render correctly… But turing off my tv and system is a quick 15 second fix.Customer support has been good though.<!– . This is the best VIZIO LED TV you can buy without springing for the OLED series, which is a whole different level of technology.Unboxing the TV was rather easy, but it does take two people to properly lift it out of the box.