Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch Smart HD 1080p TV – Fire TV Released 2020 Reviews and Specs
- Fire TV brings together live-over-the air TV and your streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix and HBO buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
- Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes in HD, from Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, and more. Plus, access tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- With Fire TV it’s easy to see everything you’ve recently watched – live TV, streaming services and connected devices – in one place. Plus, you can connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV’s three HDMI inputs.
People Who Bought Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch Smart HD 1080p TV – Fire TV Released 2020 Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch Smart HD 1080p TV – Fire TV Review”
Ordered this for a bedroom and already have a TV in our living room with a Fire TV box.That’s the only reason I decided to keep it.I purchased these products to help my LEGALLY BLIND brother as artificial intelligence as voice recognition.Piece of crap.We have had a 43inch tv on our tv stand for the past 9 years with no problems.It was very easy to set up. Well worth the money! 1080p pic awesome sound Firestick TV Toshiba quality- you want this believe me! Really happy with this tv.It’ll play sound but no video.It’s extra loud at a volume 7!! Easy setup.And it only responds to the remote when it wants .The big problem with this TV too is that its remote control has no keypad/numbers on it, so you have to rely on the built in Alexa in it to maneuver channels, it is very problematic. This is the perfect TV and perfect to use with Fire Stick.When I first turned it on you can see my confused dog who was barking thinking the voice in the room was a burgular.The sound is “ok.apparently a known issue.
.I however love the toshiba Smart TVs I have two of them.I already had an idea of what to expect because I have another, larger, new Toshiba which is very similar to this in style, in the living room.As I set up the Toshiba Fire TV, I was discouraged to find it always starts up to the Home screen.We not only wanted something more up-to-date, but also wanted to do away with our cable box.The TV update right away when plugged in and installed and updated all apps.I’m a woman of a certain age – old – and am technologically challenge, but setup of this TV was a breeze, starting with clear instructions on how to take it out of the box.The picture isn’t exactly great, but I was willing to overlook that at the price point.Great value for the money.The picture and sound are surprisingly good for the size of the unit and the set-up was a breeze – both for mounting the TV on the stands and running through the steps to get the smart TV online and working.It takes way to Long to tune to a channel and opening and closing apps is very slow as well.The picture quality is great 4k UHD.This is a simple fix.So many viewing offerings built into this TV and moving through them is surprisingly easy.My last tv was a Roku and I think I like Firetv os better because my apps are more accessible.I think perhaps more internal memory might be good…but no issue with processor performance to the naked eye.I love having all my streaming services on my tv with easy access.They are both super strong, measured at >90% at TV.basically they should pay you to have this in your house as they sell the information they are collecting.The FireTV in the Toshiba is not recognized by any command done from the Echo.
Face palm…I still love it though and am glad I went with this one.The reason I got it is because my son bought one about a year ago and he is still really happy with it.Not intended for family gatherings or larger viewing groups.I would avoid buying this, it’s cheap for a reason.It was not in a concealed box so anyone walking by knew it was a tv and could have stolen it.We used to just have a Roku stick that we used on our old TV.Works great in everyway so far.You do need to put the feet on the TV if you’re not mounting it to the wall, which requires a phillips head screwdriver.We have had it for over a month and it is better all the time.Amazon Prime Video – happens quite often lately.2 months I called, because video would go out every time I paused and went back to play…black screen with audio and my captions.Needed another smaller tv, when this 32″ was reduced thought it would be a great option..I thought it was perhaps the app itself but it’s not.I was able to get it for about 40% off.We’ve been using the 60 inch for about a year now and we just got the 32 inch a couple weeks ago.v.Sound is fine.The Toshiba designed screen and sound are very good, but the Fire OS and cloud software control from Amazon is worse than horrible.com/images/I/91ZjTwXQPjS.