TCL 65″ Class 6-Series 4K Mini-LED UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Smart Google TV – 65R646 Product Review and Specs
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: Picture clarity combined with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture.
- Mini-LED Technology: Uncompromised contrast, brightness, and uniformity for incredible viewing in any environment. Mini-LED backlight technology bring exceptionally powerful and precise control of brilliantly bright and deeply dark areas of the image, delivering unparalleled depth and dimension.
- QLED: Quantum dot technology delivers more than a billion colors with greater accuracy, better brightness, and wider color volume, matching the format used by most cinema screens and Hollywood content creators. This provides exceptionally vivid and lifelike picture performance.
- Contrast Control Zones: Contrast is optimized across up to 240 localized zones for striking distinction between bright and dark areas of the image for maximum detail, depth, and dimension.
- Hands-free Voice Control: Easy home control and entertainment, without lifting a finger. Turn on the big game. Dim the lights. See who’s at the front door. All without having to ask, “where’s the remote control?” That’s the magic of hands-free voice control. Just say “Hey Google” to get started.
- What you want to watch, all in one place: Choose from 700,000+ movies and shows from across your favorite apps, intelligently organized just for you. Tune into live shows, curate watchlists, and get recommendations based on what you have watched and what interests you. Finding what to watch has never been easier with TCL Google TV.
- HDR Pro Pack with Dolby Vision: Enjoy a truly cinematic experience at home with striking brightness, incredible contrast, and amazingly lifelike color with support for Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
iBirdie 8K HDMI 2.1 Cable 8 Feet 8K60hz 4K 120hz 144hz HDCP 2.3 2.2 eARC ARC 48Gbps Ultra High Speed Compatible with Dolby Vision Atmos PS5 PS4 Xbox One Series X Sony LG Samsung RTX 3080 3090 Reviews
- Just learned recently that your HDMI cable matters for gaming
- I was a little hesistant after reading the initial reviews, however for the price and quality, this is an awesome buy
- The build quality is excellent but the size is no good for media connections
- This short 6 foot cable is working fine
- Very happy with picture and audio quality
LG QNED85 Series 86-Inch Class QNED Mini-LED Smart TV 86QNED85UQA 2022 – AI-Powered 4K TV Alexa Built-In Reviews
- I researched for months before deciding on a TV and not once did I do this in a store
- After doing a lot of research, this is the best TV at this price point
- I love everything about the TV except for the fact that it turns on my ps5 randomly when I click the input button, or exit the home area
- Ordered this on Monday and received it today
- It’s a good tv, but it would be nice if it carried another instructional DVD to calibrate the colors
- Love the ease of use and the majority of apps already loaded on
- The installation was difficult
The channel changer is extremely slow with a black screen
- Item was defective from the get-go
Samsung 85-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN85TU8000FXZA 2020 Model) (Renewed) Reviews
- Buyer BEWARE it will stop working
- This is my 2nd Samsung 4k UHD sub-50″, my previous being a 40″ 6000 series I got in 2016
- Oh my! I never thought I would be so into a TV
- I wanted a bigger tv then what I had which was 42 ” across and 50″ diagonally and when I received my 50″ tv it seemed like the same size
- The picture the TV has is great! If you use the apps on the TV like Netflix or hulu is streams in 4k
- Many different picture modes
- Great TV but make sure you have a FireTV or AppleTV if you are a cord cutter
- Took some playing around to get used to the settings but a good tv
ECHOGEAR Tilting TV Wall Mount for Up to 86" TVs – Maximum Tilt Range On Large TVs – Great for Mounting TV Above A Fireplace – Easy Install & Hardware Included Reviews
- Use this product to hang a 65″ LG tv
- Just perfect
- I really WANTED our 82″ TV mounted over the fireplace
- First, the instructions were easy to follow, easy to install the product
- I have purchased mounts where when you install the TV the arms dont really support it and it makes the TV uneven
- Great price
- I got this mount to hang my 77” Sony OLED with a Sonos Arc below it
- Easy to install
- This is a fantastic product and the instructions were phenomenal
- Easy to install, just follow the instructions and check out some online videos
TCL 55-Inch Class 4-Series 4K Ultra HD HDR Technology Smart TV Dolby Digital Compatible with Alexa Google Assistant + Free Wall Mount (No Stands) 55S431 (Renewed) Reviews
- Easy to set up and use TV
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity wireless modem (if you are on the goverment free cable & internet Access program)
- I have a 66-inch version of this TV, which I absolutely LOVE
- The picture and the sound are good
- Installed in my RV Travel Trailer on a flexible wall mount bracket
- If you use it for a truck, make sure you overdo it when you secure it
- This is my second TV for my bedroom
- As soon as I turned it on I could tell this was a refurbished TV
3 thoughts on “TCL 65″ Class 6-Series 4K Mini-LED UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Smart Google TV – 65R646 Review”
If you want to game 4k 120hz you need to buy the google version of this tv not the roku version! If you’re reading this, this tv is the google version so you’re good.This google version has HDMI 2.I’ve been using it for about 2 months and wanted to use it for a bit before writing a review.You have to have it.I dropped a star because of google tv.I paired with a nakamichi 7.Based on reviews (e.Great picture pretty much right out of the box.4k at 120Hz is amazing.Got this as my primary TV, mainly using it for console gaming and streaming.We had a more major brand S that lasted only 7 years so I figured why buy top of the line again….2) at times it loses ARC connectivity with my soundbar.All the software glitches reported have been resolved by an update.Remote could be better but who cares.I use this as both a console and PC gaming screen.This is only used for TV viewing in a rather bright room. [/review1][review2] As soon as I saw an LG mini led tv in Best Buy, I knew I wanted one.
Able to show of the performance chops of the series x.Google tv is not polished but usable.Image is so clear and just like te theater Day 1 already noticed an issue with the panel… there is a vertical line that randomly appears on the same spot… requested a replacement, will update if the replacement acts up.My major issue was with the alien like skin tone we saw on all humans, it was weird.The TCL series 6 75inch was packed incredibly well.It was dead on arrival.I have historically been a big fan of the TCL 6 series.Screen would randomly reboot back to the Home Screen, then the volume started shutting off, then the remote froze, then I got an error saying my hdmi cable was bad.I was amazed by the hisense quality since I upgraded from a ancient plasma from 2008.Looking into it, it appears to be a faulty capacitor.Contrast is amazing ! The depth of black color is great.This TV does not upscale the video to 4K.Things did not start out well with this purchase.I have to say I learned everything in 10 minutes and it’s the clearest tv we own! We are very happy we bought this one.1 4k 120hz works good[/review3][review4] Wanted to love this TV but due to there being screen quality issues I’m in the process of returning.
The worst was the motion smoothing soap opera effect which would not disable no matter what settings or devices I used.Yes I game on a PC and used this for its 120hz and I can tell you it’s lit.The 75r646 I have is just flashes different colors.I think it looks similar to my C2 Oled but with all the brightness of a mini LED —5.– At that point we considered switching brands to a smaller OLED.The TCL six series was perfect fit and in the price range that I wanted to spend.The TV’s metal bezel gives this TV a feeling of quality.entry-content –><!– .Stop thinking about it and give a try! I have a more expensive LG OLED TV in the living room next to the 65 inch TCL 646 and I can tell you that I prefer the TCL for everyday viewing since it is LED TV and uses less power than the OLED, but the main reason is the picture quality and black levels are just as good as my OLED TV, do not buy the 645, make sure you get the Google version that has the 2.Not great for a plug-and-play type like me, but if you’re willing to experiment, you could achieve unparalled video.Within 3 months the remote went bad.