TCL 65″ Class 5-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby Vision & Atmos VRR AMD FreeSync Smart Roku TV – 65S555 (2022 Model) Product Reviews and Specs
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: Picture clarity combined with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture.
- QLED Wide Color: Quantum dot technology delivers more than a billion colors with greater accuracy, better brightness, and wider color volume, matching the format used by most cinema screens and Hollywood content creators. This provides exceptionally vivid and lifelike picture performance.
- Contrast Control Zones: Contrast is optimized across up to 40 local dimming zones for striking distinction between bright and dark areas of the image for maximum detail, depth, and dimension.
- HDR Pro Pack with Dolby Vision: Enjoy a truly cinematic experience at home with striking brightness, incredible contrast, and amazingly lifelike color with support for Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG.
- AiPQ Engine: AiPQ Engine uses machine-learning to intelligently enhance color, contrast, and clarity, as you watch for an unrivaled 4K HDR experience with three core picture quality algorithms—Smart HDR for vibrant color, Smart 4K Upscaling for sharp clarity, and Smart Contrast for dramatic depth.
- Auto Game Mode: Enjoy the right picture mode instantly and automatically! When a compatible game console is detected, game mode will be engaged for the smoothest action, lowest latency and the best picture settings for gaming.
- Smooth Gameplay with Variable Refresh Rate (VRR): Dynamic refresh rate adjusts to your content to produce smoother, seamless gameplay as video game creators intended.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class Neo QLED 8K QN900A Series – 8K UHD Quantum HDR 64x Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN85QN900AFXZA 2021 Model) (Renewed) Review
Samsung UA-32T5300 32" HD Multi-System Smart Wi-Fi LED TV HDMI Cable 110-240V Review
- I was able to hook up my IPAD to the tv
- Purchased this monitor solely for Teletext use
- Bought for my handicapped son who lives in an Adult Family Home
- This TV could never connect to allow WiFi set up because it was designed to work in Africa
- we returned this tv immediately after it failed to connect with our (Spectrum) network, and bought an older model that worked
- I bought this TV to mount it, but it had no mounting bracket in the TV
- All poor quality
4K HDMI Cable 6.6 ftCapshi High Speed 18Gbps HDMI Cable4K 3D 2160P 1080P Ethernet – 28AWG Braided HDMI Cord – Audio Return(ARC) Compatible UHD TV Blu-ray PS4 PS3 PC Review
- Why? Because it’s needed to connect certain electronics in todays day and age, that’s why! Product does its job and cord is the advertised length
- I had to hide to cord and it was very flexible for that
- Ever since I bought a new generation tv the RC cord receptacle disappeared on these newer TV’s
- I needed an HDMI cable and that was it
- After receiving the cable late installed them and they work as I had envisioned
- Price seemed right
- Good bargain, works as advertised and no issues
TCL 32" Class 3-Series Full HD 1080p LED Smart Roku TV – 32S359 Review
- Overall, it works well and has a nice looking modern design
- This Roku set itself is OK, but the issue seems to be in the Roku Settings Software
- I found nothing to dislike about this TV
- nice looking tv
- This is the second TCL TV we bought
- Bought this TV in October 2022
- Everything set up perfectly
- We had an Insignia 720p 32″ TV with an HDMI Roku stick that worked fine that a friend needed
Certified HDMI 2.1 8K Ultra High Speed Cable 8K 60Hz HDR 48Gbps eARC VRR Compatible with Dolby Atmos/Vision Playstation 5/PS5 Xbox Series X RTX 3090 Apple TV 4K Roku Fire Sony LG TV (3.3FT/1M) Review
- I recently upgraded to a Samsung S95B TV
- Well made and high quality materials
- My AppleTV has a horrible judder problem I can’t get rid of
- I just hooked up from a LG old computer TV that supports the full 48gbps bandwidth which this is one of many hdmi cords that support 8k 60hz and 4k 120
- Dolby Atmos works great with these cables and all HDMI arc features too! (ORDER PLACED
February 21, 2022) BUT! The fun didn’t last
- Unfortunately this cable did not last more than 5 month
- ***To be clear, I don’t own an 8k set as they are going for around 14 grand at 85″ on this day in 2018
- Fixed the issue my new Samsung 4k TV was having with flickering black periodically with the cable that came with my Xbox 1
3 thoughts on “TCL 65″ Class 5-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby Vision & Atmos VRR AMD FreeSync Smart Roku TV – 65S555 (2022 Model) Review”
I don’t use any of the streaming stuff.It got dropped off by 2 people.We saw the new S555 model released recently and the price is the same, so we decided to give the new model a try.Its distracting in dark scenes when you can see the zones coming on and off because of how large they are.The television is remarkably easy to set up, even for someone who has never done it before. Pros:1.Picture is super clear, so vibrant it’s ridiculous.I don’t use the buildin Roku apps, instead I have a apple TV 4k and a PS5.This OLED has an amazing picture, best ever.Need 3 people to take it down, now 3 to put it up if it ever gets here! But hey, It’s a Sony! Incredibly disappointed.Excellent picture quality and my Yamaha sound bar even sounds better. I went from the 50s535 to this model, the s555.This TCL tv handles the streaming fantastically.My God this TV is beautiful![/review1][review2] Had it for 3 wks love it great picture .