TCL 40″ Class 3-Series Full HD 1080p LED Smart Roku TV – 40S355 Specs and Review
- Stunning Full HD: Stunning Full HD resolution offers enhanced clarity and detail for all your favorite entertainment.
- Simple, customizable home screen: Your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices are front-and-center, so you can spend your time relaxing – not scrolling.
- Stream what you love: Enjoy free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more.
- Endless free entertainment: Access the best selection of free entertainment with 250+ live TV channels, award-winning Roku Originals, in-season shows, hit movies, kids’ TV and more.
- Live TV Channel Guide with 250+ free channels: Use the convenient live TV guide to surf broadcast TV and live streaming channels in one place.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
3 thoughts on “TCL 40″ Class 3-Series Full HD 1080p LED Smart Roku TV – 40S355 Review”
It can be assembled with one person, the TV just needs to go on a sofa while you’re putting the legs on. Easy set up.Very easy to set up, looks good as the power cord is the only thing we have to hide since Roku is built in to the machine. All my TVs areTCL Roku.I was so pleased with the first that I purchased a second to put into a room I just finished renovating.The pieces that come to help the tv stand came with the tv 📺 but the section to attach them were supper flimsy. YOU TELLING ME I DON’T HAVE TO TURN ON MY PLAY STATIONALL THE FREE CHANNELS!!EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT OR NEED IS ON THE TVTHE RESOLUTION IS BEAUTIFULLOUD & IN CHARGE TYPE TV Bought to test out streaming in our area, to get rid of cable eventually… seems to be working.The set is very wobbly! We put our’s on the floor to minimize damage if it should fall.Picture is clear and tv is light.
The pieces that come to help the tv stand came with the tv 📺 but the section to attach them were supper flimsy.WRONG.Have 3 Love the item it is beautiful Now I have a black screen just like everyone else.Did all the trouble shooting I could, will come back on for maybe 30 seconds or so then the screen goes black again.It has a glitch. Love it.g.loving this TV They make you put in your credit card in order to activate it what a joke I’m returning this as soon as possible These are pretty great tvs for the price.Does not want to turn on.It was a gift now my daughter screwed… The TV picture doesn’t work[/review3][review4] This thing will not even respond to its remote.