Sony OLED 65 inch BRAVIA XR A80K Series 4K Ultra HD TV Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Exclusive Gaming Features for The Playstation 5 XR65A80K- 2022 Model Key Specs and Product Reviews
- INTELLIGENT TV PROCESSING – The Cognitive Processor XR understands how humans see the real world to deliver intense contrast with deep blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors.
- OLED CONTRAST – XR OLED Contrast Pro technology allows you to feel the beauty of OLED with immersive depth and realism, pure black, and lifelike brightness. Compare to other OLED TVs and decide for yourself.
- WIDE SPECTRUM OF COLORS – Rediscover everything you watch with billions of accurate colors and see impressive picture quality that is natural and beautiful, enhanced by XR OLED Triluminos Pro.
- PERFECT FOR PLAYSTATION 5 – Take your gaming to the next level with input lag as low as 8.5ms and BRAVIA XR exclusive features for the PlayStation 5 – Auto HDR Tone Mapping & Auto Genre Picture Switch.
- FEATURES SPECIFIED IN HDMI 2.1– Get the advantage in high-performance gaming on BRAVIA XR TVs with HDMI 2.1 features such as 4K/120, VRR, and ALLM.
- PREMIUM SMART TV– Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your favorite content all in one place. Stream from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO Max, Peacock and many more. Also, stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
- MOVIES INCLUDED WITH BRAVIA CORE – Bring the cinematic experience home. Enjoy streaming high-quality 4K UHD quality movies included with the BRAVIA CORE app, exclusively on select Sony TVs.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
LG OLED Evo C2 Series 83” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV (3840 x 2160) 120Hz Refresh Rate AI-Powered 4K with an Additional 4 Year Coverage by Epic Protect (2022) Reviews
- Love the picture quality but more impressive was the audio of this device
- We bought a 75” Sony Back lit LED 3 years ago and had to replace it due to a power surge
- It was a fast delivery but I received the TV with a huge crack at the bottom and it won’t even turn on
- This TV has a spectacular screen, great sound, and runs very zippy on WebOs
- Hello All although Idid not purchase through Amazon I wanted to make sure I shared my experience with my fellow Amazonians
Pipishell TV Wall Mount Full Motion for Most 37-75 Inch LED LCD OLED Flat Curved Screen Wall Bracket TV Mount with Articulating Arms Swivel Tilt Leveling Holds up to 132lbs Max VESA 600x400mm Reviews
- A nice piece of engineering at a bargain price
- Although description states 400×400 vesa compatible which is what my Samsung is, the mounting brackets are too short
- Install was super easy! I wasn’t impressed with the mount’s camber mechanism
- A good tv mount with good range of motion
- Pretty sturdy for a 70′ TV we recently installed
- As advertised the mount supported my older 55in television
- Easy to install
- Everything in the package and more for various tv’s
- I mount tvs and I always tell people to buy this
Sony KD43X80K 43-Inch LED 4K UHD Smart TV with Dolby Vision HDR (2022 Model) with Sony HT-S100F 2.0 Channel Soundbar Knox Gear 4K Cable Bundle (3 Items) Reviews
Hisense 65-Inch Class H8 Quantum Series Android 4K ULED Smart TV with Voice Remote (65H8G 2020 Model) Reviews
- When I first got this TV I left glowing reviews
- Been keeping an eye out on a Hisense TV for a year now
- First Impressions:
What am I looking at? Is this picture for real?! 4K, Dolby Vision 12-bit Color?! For so cheap!
All of the sudden, the jazzy 4k HDR test video is looking better than on any computer monitor I’ve _ever_ viewed it on
- Day 19:
No more than I wrote this review, an update was released that let me turn off the TV speakers for use with the optical-OUT
- The image on this TV is wonderful, even glorious at times
- I had high hopes for this TV considering the reviews and tech specs, however there is a huge flaw with the software that makes the display distorted and therefore the onboard apps are useless
- I’ve had this TV for less than 24 hours, and the TV’s inferior hardware as well as its built-in Android “smart” OS has infuriated me to the point that I bought a FireTV Cube to override the problems I’ve been having with the TV
- I wanted a new tv for my bedroom to replace my 12 year old 50 inch Panasonic Plasma, which still displayed a great picture but had developed a severe amount of burn-in
- I have been extremely happy with the picture on the 75″ H8G
Sylvox 43-inch Outdoor Smart TV 4K UHD QLED Television for Outside Smart TV Compatible with Alexa 700 nits Weatherproof Support Voice Control Download APPs WiFi Bluetooth (Deck Pro QLED Series) Reviews
- This was exactly what I was looking for outside by the hot tub
- Was super excited to get this tv
- Picture quality is fantastic
- This TV has exceeded my expectations
- Just received
3 thoughts on “Sony OLED 65 inch BRAVIA XR A80K Series 4K Ultra HD TV Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR Exclusive Gaming Features for The Playstation 5 XR65A80K- 2022 Model Review”
The picture quality is superb, and I haven’t felt the need to do a lot of tweaking, much less calibration, to get it there .Movies and video games are incredible on this TV Great picture when they’re feeding you 4K It’s a Sony Great value for the money.The color, the quality of image and the size are all amazing.Having a Smart tv makes life less complicated.We watch a lot of sports & they’re all amazing on this Sony.5″ Drivers+Deco Mount 37″-100″ TV Wall Mount Bracket Bundle with 2 HDMI Cables, Spray Bottle and Wipe+Stanley SurgePro 6 NT 750 Joule 6-Outlet Surge Adapter with Night Light I have owned great Sony flat screens in the past but this model is not great.I watched the original 1973 Westworld movie and the TV made it look great .No buyers remorse here. Update: I believe I have identified the main issue affecting my tv.I decided to go for the Sony and based on all of the reviews about how the Sony has the best processing and best picture quality It was a no brainer.
The sound is amazing for TV.I’ve also used this with my ps5 and spider-man and horizon both look and play great, it was really smooth and looked great.Cheap and more cheap plus some extra cheap.Some tips:turn on “game” picture mode while gaming, reduces input lag.A little price but well worth it.Sony has been our brand of choice for years, worth every penny! I bought this specifically because the TV has special surface plus audio which can be used as a center channel and to drive one of their sound bars or receivers.Hasn’t figured out all the options yet Simple as this.I took off from work to sign for the tv per the instructions.I have to unplug it to hard restart.Hope this helps anyone make a better decision than the one I did. This is the first OLED I own and it amazes my wife and I.This Sony TV has bugs that it always running out of storage by the apps abd the smart TV hangs all the time, not even allow to select HDMI input.We were disappointed since we are long time Sony users.The colors really pop and the blacks are excellent.
Thats alsothe solution on the sony website.The layout is weird, hard to find back button and mute button.The quality of the picture is blah.The Google TV operating system when voice enabled always stops what you’re watching because it thinks you’re giving it commands.It was playing some noise sound in background while playing songs.Descent sound.I wanted a 75 inch class TV to pair with my PS5 .The apps and other things have stopped functioning.There are a few good videos on setup on youtube, you can even use an A80J video for setup and learning what each setting does.Now their TVs are terrible and they don’t stand behing their products.But I recently purchased my wife a Vizio m series 70” tv and I was amazed how much better Vizios qled tv looked compared to the Black Friday led TVs I owned. My main comment is on the VESA-compliant mounting screw capability on back of the TV for compatibility with standard mounting brackets.The OLED picture is gorgeous.M.I think as a warning, Android OS on the TV goes obsolete very quickly.post-content –> <use xlink:href="http://2azap..