Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X90K Series BRAVIA XR Full Array LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Exclusive Features for The Playstation 5 XR65X90K- 2022 Model Product Reviews
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to.
- FULL ARRAY LED CONTRAST – Precisely controlled backlighting delivers deep black, high peak brightness and is further enhanced by XR Contrast Booster 10 for real-life depth and detail.
- INTELLIGENT TV PROCESSING – The Cognitive Processor XR understands how humans see to deliver intense contrast with deep blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors.
- PERFECT FOR PLAYSTATION 5 – Take your gaming to the next level with input lag as low as 8.5ms and BRAVIA XR exclusive features for the PlayStation 5 – Auto HDR Tone Mapping & Auto Genre Picture Switch.
- FEATURES SPECIFIED IN HDMI 2.1– Get the advantage in high-performance gaming on BRAVIA XR Smart TVs with HDMI 2.1 features such as 4K/120, VRR, and ALLM.
- WIDE SPECTRUM OF COLORS – Rediscover everything you watch with billions of accurate colors and see impressive picture quality that is natural and beautiful, enhanced by XR Triluminos Pro.
- PREMIUM SMART TV– Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your favorite content all in one place. Stream from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO Max, Peacock and many more. Also, stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Sony XR65A90J 65" A90J Series HD OLED 4K Smart TV with an Additional 4 Year Coverage by Epic Protect (2021) Reviews
TCL 32S301 32" LED HD (720P) Smart TV Includes Wall Mount (No Leg Stands) (Renewed) Reviews
- TV works and the FREE Roku channels are great
- So I was looking for a cheap 1080p TV to install in my garage over my workbench to watch youtube videos or put a game on tv when i’m out there working on stuff
- This was by far the best experience I have had for setting up a smart TV
- like the product bought four
- Got this for my bedroom and to avoid purchasing a tv as well as a roku
- I hardly review items I’ve purchased on Amazon, but I had it with this one, I’ve always bought Samsung, LG, Panasonic
- We like our Roku tv
- Bought this to replace an old analog TV in my bedroom
- Update: I liked this tv so much better than my dedicated computer monitors that I purchased a second one in November 2021 for $199 and now have the two paired in my dual monitor setup
- 32inch was as big as I could go and this TV fits perfectly with all the functions I need in a smart TV
Samsung QN65Q70AA 65" Class UHD High Dynamic Range QLED 4K Smart TV with an Additional 1 Year Coverage by Epic Protect (2021) Reviews
- Right off the start, the picture quality is substantially better
- This TV has all the features and controls I was going for to replace an older 55 in
- I’m able to hook all my gadgets to the tv, even turn it into a 75″ computer screen! Yes, I’m a dinosaur, and I’m glad the tv didn’t weigh a lot so my son and I could get it up the stairs
- Purchased Samsung because we have had good experience with their TV’s this one replaced our 55 inch 3D Samsung TV which I believe we had for over 7 years and still works
- Mediocre TV to begin with for the price
- The Samsung QA70A is feature rich, and it is easy to navigate the set-up screens
Samsung QN43Q6DAAFXZA 43" 4K QLED Quantum HDR Smart TV with an Additional 1 Year Coverage by Epic Protect (2021) Reviews
- Vendor delivered in a timely manner
- was worried about ordering a TV online but my set arrived quickly and in perfect condition Good price
- Great purchase, beautiful picture, remote is easy but wish the screws to mount were included
- Beautiful picture
- The TV was received “broken”
- It is one thing to cheap out on ports but a totally different event when the software was just not well thought out
Supersonic SC-2211 22-Inch 1080p LED Widescreen HDTV with HDMI Input (AC/DC Compatible) Reviews
- This is a preliminary review based on owning the product for all of an hour
- Upon opening the box and getting the TV out, tipping it upside down to put the feet on I herd a loose screw rattling inside of the TV
- 24″ SuperSonic TV has nice wide screen, good color rendition and reasonable sound (once set to Music mode)
- I needed a small TV for the corner of my kitchen to listen to the news, etc
- Picture is ok, but remote uses codes not recognized by universal remotes
- My 16 inch analog TV finally died, so I needed a replacement for that small corner in my kitchen when I watch cooking shows
- The TV works fine
- We’re an audio/video studio and needed some inexpensive monitors for a voiceover booth
- After receiving one TV and not working, calling up cable support, I returned it with Amazon no issues
3 thoughts on “Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X90K Series BRAVIA XR Full Array LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR Exclusive Features for The Playstation 5 XR65X90K- 2022 Model Review”
I didn’t pair my cable box with the tv at first I said I’ll do the setup later when I came back later it was already in sync with the tv it was setup by the hdmi cord I’m the only who sets up any electronics in my home.Very satisfied customer.They first approved my order, then canceled it because they couldn’t verify my credit.Three comments at this time.I had purchased a different competitor brand TV for a different room about 4 years ago and it went bad last week, half the screen went black.My loft has lots of windows so short throw projector was not appropriate choice for anytime watching.Everything works so smoothly and nearly out-of-the-box.This is so frustrating as I badly want to remove the stand but it’s really hard to do so without potentially damaging the TV.Easy to set up.Many smart features.Definitely impressed.I am able to continue watching shows within apps right from the Home Screen and pick up where i left off.no pixelating on black coloring.The tv os operation is very responsive and smooth. Grandson is into games and electronics.No #’s on remote so you have to SCROLL, AND SCROLL! Also, no rewind button no like 30-second rewind, I keep ending up re-starting the show! or jumping to last screen! After reading some tech reviews decided on Sony over less expensive Samsung model.Delivered without a scratch.
It’s got a beautiful picture quality, we put on vivid and couldn’t be happier.Kept switching from tv speakers to external speakers constantly.Great for a bedroom TV, but if you need more angle options, you might have to pay more for the quality of this line..I didn’t get good pictures but it’s got great specs.Had to return, then buy another type of tv with replacement.The google tv service is fluid and responsive.They offer 1 year warranty only.it randomly restarted.Far away is Awful! Very blurry.The picture quality is outstanding.This TV will randomly reboot and almost every time you turn it on it will reboot.Many apps fail on install even though sufficient space.These tv’s no longer make new movies to rent or buy on prime available to see.Out of box with worst picture quality I ever saw.Ive had this tv 2 years and 8 months. Bad picture quality out of the box.
This product arrived in perfect new condition as advertised. Lots of features….Worth every penny. The television was very easy to set up.However, I have dealt with that issue before.Altamente recommendable.I could be biased just by having a new TV without blue tint but this TV is amazing.entry-content –><!– . Good Reseña para el modelo de 75 pulgadas.I was replacing my 60” Pioneer Plasma which set a pretty high bar and don’t have a single complaint with this new Sony.