Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X80K Series LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR KD65X80K- 2022 Model Product Reviews
- INTELLIGENT TV PROCESSING– The 4K HDR Processor X1 delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- WIDE SPECTRUM OF COLORS- Reproduces over a billion accurate colors resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life, enhanced by TRILUMINOS Pro.
- PREMIUM SMART TV– Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your favorite content all in one place. Stream from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO Max, Peacock and many more. Also, stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
- ENHANCED ENTERTAINMENT– Experience immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended with support for Dolby Vision & Atmos.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Through an Alexa enabled device, ask Alexa to change channels, adjust volume, and turn your TV on/off.
- ENHANCED GAMING PICTURE QUALITY– Enhance your gaming experience with exclusive features for the PlayStation 5 to improve gaming picture quality.
- FLUSH SURFACE DESIGN– Your eyes naturally focus on the immersive big picture with a flush surface narrow bezel design.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
3 thoughts on “Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X80K Series LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR KD65X80K- 2022 Model Reviews”
Awesome gift for my dad. A great tv.The tv was super easy to set up and get thing plugged in.Considering this was at the top of the price-point that I was willing to spend at this time, I was concerned that I wouldn’t get a TV that I was happy with, without a 4-digit price tag.A guest bumped his hand on the screen and it completely destroyed it.The speakers are poor and it seems that the TV is designed to be more of a component part of a larger, VERY EXPENSIVE, system. OUSTANDING PICTURE even using AIR ANTENNA I get 161 Channels I am 80 yrs young and it took a while to figure it out.Nothing special.It has perfect color and brightness.Sony has always been recommended to me but I was always a Samsung or lg user but not anymore! This is my first day of having the tv but just from first impressions, features, and value for money this is more than worth it.Picture quality is very nice.
Nothing special.Tons of features and easy to set up.Google TV does not have an app in the Play store for this TV.I use Closed Captions as I’m hearing impaired. Good TV for the money paid, do not expect the best image quality but it is pretty decent and a Sony.Most buttons are missing.Performs as well as one could hope and a bit more.Easy set up lol.We had a Bravia 55” LCD from 2017 so needing a new tv just for the move was not my favorite thing, I felt like I could have kept using the 55” I had.Good performance.In 2020 I bought the Samsung TU8000 and the issue I had with Samsung models is the limited amount of apps you can install.Sony is a great product, picture and I highly recommend this TV.Needed more ports anyway.
Also, arrived in two days!! UPDATE: 07/22 Finally received direction from Sony online support.Poor operating system apps freeze up and fail to operate.Price was great. Have a Sony for over 15 years.This is my 3rd Sony, weird after owning Sonys when younger never thought to buy another. Good value.We were able to clean them with rubbing alcohol.Fabric is snug to the body.Learning more every day on how to use all the features! Lots of free TV, streaming is 123 easy peazy! Looked at all the ads on TV, too messy, the big box stores cant beat Amazon for honesty, straight forward sales! I get an anxiety attack when shopping at other retailers! Thank you for this great TV and standing by me and my family.Good clear picture, good color.Wish these corporations would settle on a standard size .