Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV A95K Series BRAVIA XR OLED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Exclusive Features for The Playstation 5 XR65A95K- 2022 Model Review and Key Specs
- INTELLIGENT TV PROCESSING – The Cognitive Processor XR understands how humans see to deliver intense contrast with deep blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors.
- OUR WIDEST PALETTE OF COLORS– See more colors than ever before with saturation and brightness of every color maximized by the breakthrough QD-OLED panel and XR Triluminos Max.
- OLED CONTRAST– XR OLED Contrast Pro technology allows you to feel the beauty of OLED with immersive depth and realism, pure black, and lifelike brightness.
- PERFECT FOR PLAYSTATION 5 – Take your gaming to the next level with input lag as low as 8.5ms and BRAVIA XR exclusive features for the PlayStation 5 – Auto HDR Tone Mapping & Auto Genre Picture Switch.
- FEATURES SPECIFIED IN HDMI 2.1– Get the advantage in high-performance gaming on BRAVIA XR TVs with HDMI 2.1 features such as 4K/120,10 VRR, and ALLM.
- PREMIUM SMART TV – Google TV with Google Assistant organizes your favorite content all in one place. Stream from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO Max, Peacock and many more. Also, stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.
- MOVIES INCLUDED WITH BRAVIA CORE – Bring the cinematic experience home. Enjoy streaming high-quality 4K UHD quality movies included with the BRAVIA CORE app, exclusively on select Sony TVs.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Neo QLED QN9DA Series – 4K UHD Quantum HDR 24x Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN50QN9DAAFXZA 2021 Model) Reviews
- I really wanted a QLED TV, namely by Samsung, after seeing them in stores
- We love this TV it was a little hard to get set up on line for an old unteach savvy guy like me, but with a little patience we got er done
- I was unaware this was a refurbished product
- Well worth the price
SANUS Advanced Tilt Premium Universal TV Wall Mount for 46” to 90” Flat-Panel TVs – Low Profile Smooth Extension & Easy to Install – Model VLT6-B1 Reviews
- Don’t waste your money on more expensive or fancy mounts that cost a ridiculous $200-$300
- This product (model VLT6-B1) is very strong, and installation instructions are detailed, very clear, and well redacted
- Easy to put up
- For the price, it is good value
- I have been using this mount for my Sony 85″ for 3 years
- This is a great TV mount
- Strong mount, spreads the load and has many hole to make sure it picks up the studs
- Don’t cheap out on a stud finder and drill into electrical components or piping
SYLVOX 55-Inch Outdoor TV Smart TV Waterproof 4K LED Outdoor Television with Dual Speakers Ultra-Thin High Resolution Support Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Commercial Grade Suitable for Partial Sun Areas Reviews
- We waited 2 weeks for delivery and it arrived damaged
- Tv was delivered two days after ordering it
- The customer service department really handled our issue swiftly and efficiently
- I keep my SYLVOX 55” outdoor TV on my backyard patio, and use it mostly for watching sports
- 2nd update 11/6/22: took about 4 months to receive the replacement, which is excessive
- Original comment: My 55″ Outdoor TV stopped working after the first 20 minutes
- Very impressed with the picture quality, just connect some nice speakers since the audio isn’t that great
- Screen is going bad
Sony XR65X90K Bravia XR 65 inch X90K 4K HDR Full Array LED Smart TV 2022 Model Bundle with TaskRabbit Installation Services + Deco Wall Mount + HDMI Cables + Surge Adapter Reviews
- Was very exited to set up my new TV
Sony XR55X90K Bravia XR 55" X90K 4K HDR Full Array LED Smart TV (2022 Model) Bundle with Deco Gear Home Theater Soundbar with Subwoofer Wall Mount Accessory Kit 6FT 4K HDMI 2.0 Cables More Reviews
- Me gusta muchísimo yo soy fan de la Sony Bravía
Es lo máximo se lo recomiendo a todos
3 thoughts on “Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV A95K Series BRAVIA XR OLED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR Exclusive Features for The Playstation 5 XR65A95K- 2022 Model Review”
Brighter than previous Gen OLEDs.Had to return that due to numerous issues.My assumption is that I somehow ended up with a floor model or something.As my first oled tv, I am very satisfied with the upgrade.Sony made an unnecessary tv stand that weights almost as much as the tv, i trashed the stand as was useless and instead but one table stand in Amazon that raises the tv.TV would change inputs or platforms while watching TV and no one was touching the TV or the remote .i am blown away! The smart features work well and it’s nice to know there is not loss vs coming from an external device .Furthermore, as typical for Sony products, it feels like the TV has a very high quality.Box is heavy so think about getting help Currently, I can not login into my account of the TV.entry-content –><!– .The XR is just the X1 chip as far as I can tell side by side with an hdmi splitter.The soundbar doesn’t support VRR video input and it consumes an eARC port on one of the TV’s HDMI 2.Go out to a place where you can walk in and see it for yourself.Expensive? YES but I use it everyday and enjoy having the absolute “best” picture available on the market and this delivers.