Sceptre UTV 50″ Class 4K LED TV 3840×2160 U508CV-UMC 4X HDMI Ports Metal Black Review and Specs
- Superior 4K Picture Enter an unrivaled world of color variation, impressive contrasts, and image detail with 4K resolution (3840 x 2160). Sceptre 4K delivers a superior picture with 8 million pixels, four times more than a 1080P Full HDTV.
- MEMC 120 With a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience.
- UHD Upscaling Enjoy all your videos with UHD upscaling. With an advanced video chipset, Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD), or Full High Definition (FHD) will be vividly enhanced to 4k resolution.
- HDMI 2.0 Connect all your favorite UHD devices- game consoles, Blu-ray devices, laptops- and stream up to 60 frames a second. HDMI 2.0 ensures you get the best picture and audio quality from your 4K display.
- HDCP 2.2 HDCP 2.2 ensures that all the 4k content that is transferred from a source (Blu-Ray player, DVD player, etc.) to the display (the TV) is secured with copyright protection.
People Who Bought Sceptre UTV 50″ Class 4K LED TV 3840×2160 U508CV-UMC 4X HDMI Ports Metal Black Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “Sceptre UTV 50" Class 4K LED TV 3840×2160 U508CV-UMC 4X HDMI Ports Metal Black Reviews”
g.This is the 2nd sceptre TV I have purchased.Wanted to find an economical screen in a 4k.Junk.The box was perfectly fine but the TV had a big black bar at the top and several multicolored streaks going down the middle.And it’s super light weight Love the speakers on this TV the best because of all the never heard better sounds The television is great. Smart features?It is not a smart tv but I used amazon fire stick to make it kinda smart. This television is not a smart television so you will need a firestick, roku or cable.only issue I am having is that it keeps popping up telling me my memory is low and I need to delete apps and I have gone in and deleted a bunch of apps but it is still telling me I have low memory Great picture and sound quality I had nothing but trouble with this TV from day 1.There is no picture Came on time quick.
Both have came broken and customer service has not been friendly.When the picture stopped working we contacted manufacturer and they told us the tv was too old and they don’t have parts to repair it.Works great, perfect picture.In just enough time to have no warranty.The picture is very good.post-content –> <use xlink:href="http://2azap.You’re paying a little over $200 for a 50” TV.