SAMSUNG 65-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN65TU8000FXZA 2020 Model) Review
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can’t find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Alexa built-in: Voice control your TV and your day. Just ask Alexa to change the channel, search for movies, play music, control smart home devices, get sports updates and more.
People Who Bought SAMSUNG 65-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN65TU8000FXZA 2020 Model) Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “SAMSUNG UN65TU8000FXZA 65-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in Review”
– The thin frame looks nice.This is the very first negative review I have ever written and I am 68 yrs old.For instance it says 60 fps here but 120 fps elsewhere.I left for 15 minutes to grab beer, come back and it’s at a blank beige screen.I was a little wary of a couple of things, the details on amazon weren’t really clear on whether there was Samsung tv plus and also if the T.Turned it off for a few hours, and tried to turn on in the evening for some TV, and the screen would not turn on! We could hear the sound, but there were no pictures showing.I ran some 4K demo videos through the built-in YouTube app and the 4K picture is absolutely beautiful.I was moving up from a 60″ plasma Samsung which I was moving into my living room, to replace a 42″ Panasonic plasma which I am moving outdoors to my patio.Thought it had 4 hdmi ports, but I bought a splitter so that should fix the problem.But this guy is a beast.I hung this tv on a tv console, and that was the most frustrating part for me, so I knocked a star off because it really should have better instructions.But first you have figure out how it operates.After un-packing I found that the 50” I purchased was actual 44”.I then researched the different Samsung models and chose the 4K UHD 7 series due to price, Picture Quality as well as having Alexa built in.So when I was looking for a new TV I saw this one but it didn’t have many reviews at the time nor positive ones.I’d return this piece of junk, but am going to test a FireStick with it first.What most excited me about this TV is the sound.Looks like just a bent screw but unless the leg goes in, how do I set up the TV? Went through the cumbersome unpackaging and re-packaging process.I ended up giving it away in Hope’s someone could make use of it.
Both came delivered with internal screen damage.the colors and the depth on everything was amazing and the movement in movies was butter smooth.Sure, most people never use them, but they are useful in a pinch.My coax cable was connected to the new TV and I let it search for channels, not expecting to find anything, but this is a whole new viewing experience for me! The sound quality is better than I expected, however there is a tin-can quality to it which I did not notice at first because of the broadcasting quality during the pandemic.The color is very dull and after only having it about 3 weeks I started noticing a weird green shadow around many of the images on screen.The TV itself is fine, but the TV software is completely glitched.One because the price was decent.I toggled a couple settings that were pretty intuitive and it I haven’t seen those issues since.We are using Roku on all our home TVs , so interactions with the Samsung TV remote are minimal.v.Every appliance and electronic device are made by Samsung.I personally think that Samsung is the best brand in TV.Useless tv.It was delivered on June 10, 2020.Yeah, I’m old.I’m so upset.It gradually disables your fire stick remote.First I can for the life of me not remove an unwanted app from Smart Hub menu.Raising rating to 4*.We were excited to get a larger, 4K machine with smart features and only have to keep up with one controller instead of two.
Mine did this too.When you turn it on, it can’t find the network and so you have to hard reboot the TV.the dark areas bothered me.There is a pitched battle afoot for supreme control of the AV experience, and we consumers are the innocent bystanders, watching in horror as what was once a simple activity becomes yet another bafflingly-complex high-tech gauntlet to be endured rather than enjoyed. First off I did not purchase this TV here.It’s a very odd effect and very noticeable.1 cable so that you get the best out of the display and utilize the 4K that this great TV has to offer if you choose to use one of your older H DMI cables laying around the house you are not going to get the picture quality that this TV has to offer As far as the TV goes, it’s great.com/images/I/913B7vN56zS..I spent an hour on the phone with a Samsung rep and he could not get it to connect Comcast, he kept asking me to push the source button and I kept telling him there isn’t one.This TV is unwatchably dark.I really don’t want to have to create another one.AND it comes with only a quick setup instructions, but you really need the whole book which is a whopping 226 pages to print…Believe me you’ll need the book to figure out how to get your settings exactly how you want them.The picture and the color quality is fantastic.Received tv today.Plus— since redesigning from the previous center support, the engineers created an even bigger problem.I will say that depending on the lighting in the room you put it in you will want to turn off the ambient mode.Turning on this television for the first time is hell for anyone who’s not used to the modern advertising scene.