SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class QLED Q70A Series – 4K UHD Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN85Q70AAFXZA 2021 Model) Specs and Review
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Elevate your picture to 4K with machine based AI.
- MOTION XCELERATOR TURBO+: Exceptional motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz.
- DUAL LED Backlight: Dedicated warm and cool LED backlights provide enhanced contrast.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: A billion stay-true shades of breathtaking color. QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens and HDR movies for television.
- QUANTUM HDR: Go beyond HDTV with an expanded range of color.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote. If you have hands-free enabled just say, “Alexa” and ask a question.
People Who Bought SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class QLED Q70A Series – 4K UHD Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN85Q70AAFXZA 2021 Model) Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class QLED Q70A Series – 4K UHD Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN85Q70AAFXZA 2021 Model) Review”
I haven’t watched it much.com/images/I/B1lkz5AlGaS.To pair hold down simultaneously the return/enter & play/pause buttons for 5 seconds just below the circular button, straddling the “home” button .That all leads to the all-important picture quality which is exceptional in our viewing room.Vibrant colors and good picture definition.Very fast processor detects when you plug pc automatically best picture quality because of HDR and QLED.Great picture quality, sound etc.WOW when i first turned on this Samsung 4k I was absolutely floored by the difference in clarity and color between 1080 and 4K.Got the 65 inch and trust must get this tv it has all you need for the price range got this tv to be ready when I finally snag my Xbox series x this tv will have everything to show off the top hdmi 2.com/images/I/91wC+8NE5hS.Had set up and working in under an hour.Great Tv and lots of improvement perfect color.After having it professionally mounted we were off.I chose QLED because I have it plugged into my computer and I didn’t want to worry about image burn, and I’m also in a room with many windows so I wanted less reflection from outside light, both of which QLED does much better than OLED.The colors are great, the game mode is awesome with my XBOX Series X, and the picture is crisp and clear.[review3] Fantastic TV….For better and for worse.<video id=”review-video-id-R1YBA0Y5M1Q8MS” class=”cr-video-desktop” poster=”https://images-na.
outstanding in every aspect….The TV is thin, light and easy to mount. Easy setup, vibrant colors, and sharp images.My review is for the Average Joe, and not a hard-core techie. I bought this TV from Best Buy, not through Amazon, and paid an extra $150 to have them install it so everything worked right.I also watch a lot of shows in 4K resolution.You can read all that sort of benchmarking and high-tech testing in professional magazines and videophile sites, right? No, I’m going to give you a basic understanding of some of the features, surprises, and joys of this television after a week of using it.It is well packaged and there was no damage at all upon delivery.The remote is simple and intuitive.they all have great pictures but this new Qled takes it up a notch for sure.Excellent TV, but for $2000 we expected it to last.This one is AAA+.The remote it’s really simplistic, charges with USB C or solar/light charging if you put it face down.not good.