SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class QLED Q60B Series – 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Xbox Game Pass and Alexa Built-in (QN75Q60BAFXZA 2022 Model) Product Review and Specs
- XBOX GAME PASS ON SAMSUNG TV: Now streaming Xbox games. No console required. Gaming Hub is where gaming comes together bringing the best of console games, streaming games and more all in one place. Get your first 3 months of Xbox Game Pass on us.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: Bask in a billion shades of brilliant color at 100% Color Volume, that stay true even in bright scenes.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR LITE WITH 4K UPSCALING: Everything on your screen is upgraded to 4K resolution by a smart, powerful processor.
- DUAL LED: Enjoy natural, real-life colors with dedicated warm and cool Dual LED backlights.
- QUANTUM HDR: Go beyond HDTV with Quantum HDR that delivers an expanded range of color and contrast.
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS: Just speak up—your favorite Voice Assistant is built in and ready to help.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
3 thoughts on “SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class QLED Q60B Series – 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Xbox Game Pass Alexa Built-in (QN75Q60BAFXZA 2022 Model) Reviews”
I spent considerable time on adjusting tv settings to meet my expectations and I have achieved my goal, for you can control/adjust basically all aspects of the Tv picture, motion, sound, etc. You cannot go wrong with Samsung.Turns out that this Samsung is perfect in every way.That said, I knew what I was buying, if I wanted true blacks with no light bleed I would have bought an oled but that’s a bit out of my price range.) It was the only 60″ we could find to better our old 55″ and still fit the hole.Theatre like experience watching movies on this massive screen, the amount of detail you realize you were missing after rewatching some films is exceptional.lol.The directions weren’t great; the remote volume button was hard to figure out.The images are sharp and vibrant, sound quality is what you’d expect of TV speakers- clear enough, gets loud enough.On this TV, there are more steps to it and can even be tricky to find.It arrived really fast.A hardcore gamer who plays competeitve first person shooters might want to go for a higher model…like the Q80B, because that has VRR and 120Hz).If your a gamer at all the refresh rate is great and so is the picture and graphics.But connecting a cable or antenna is hard.Confusing at 1st to use the apps n stuff but it’s more me than the TV lol.Amazing Amazon.Should mention on description the need for a USB C charger set up for remote and special screws for existing wall mount.
But connecting a cable or antenna is hard.But the technology on this new Samsung is providing a GREAT picture.Have had it a month or more and no issues whatsoever.The quality and color are excellent.Great price for an 85” qled.I am not disappointed in the least.I had the 2020 version.7/10 for me.We use this in our kitchen and love the mood setting/picture box feature.II knocked off a star for two items.I have zero idea what to do with the remote – hardly anything is labeled and there are no instructions.Also bought the Samsung 9200S soundbar with wireless sub, and then bought their wireless rear speakers.It has a nice picture quality but the description made me feel like it was gonna be mind blowing – crisp vivid etc I hate the smart features because they are unnecessary and I would rather not have them, but the TV is one of the best I have ever owned.I’ve had my TV 3 weeks and I’m returning.
So…I bought the 43″ QLED Q60B. great price point for a super great picture.Each tv I have bought is purpose driven.its tiny, other than that i like tv.It is a bit grainy at times but a quick restart will fix everything.Over and over… I have to keep that thing unplugged.Menu is strange..Very easy to setup with older samsung remote.[/review6]<!– .Easy set up.The sound is weak but I use a sound bar so that isn’t a problem for me.