SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class OLED 4K S95B Series Quantum HDR Dolby Atmos Object Tracking Sound Laser Slim Design Smart TV with Alexa Built-In (QN65S95BAFXZA 2022 Model) Review and Specs
- Get OLED by Samsung, from the world’s #1 TV Brand
- SAMSUNG OLED TECHNOLOGY: With roughly 8.3 million specially engineered self-illuminating pixels (ultrafast switching tiny lights), contrast is virtually limitless; At its best in viewing settings with controlled lighting, the Samsung OLED is intensely cinematic
- NEURAL QUANTUM PROCESSOR w/ 4K UPSCALING: Works behind the scenes utilizing specialized networks to optimize the picture scene-by-scene; The AI-powered processor drives the intuitive Smart TV Hub, Dolby Atmos sound and expertly upscaled 4K
- QUANTUM HDR OLED: See how Hollywood’s latest movies and streaming shows in HDR leap off the screen with unimaginable detail and color; Quantum HDR OLED expands the dynamic range beyond what is possible in HD
- DOLBY ATMOS & OBJECT TRACKING SOUND: Be enveloped by the spectacular cinematic surround sound of Dolby Atmos built in; From the strategically placed speakers behind the screen, hear the rain from above and the explosion from beyond to even feel like you’re inside the sound
- LASER SLIM DESIGN: Daringly discreet, this stylish TV has a profile so thin it was inspired by a laser beam; The groundbreaking Laser Slim Design has a minimal bezel and an ultra-thin side profile; On or off, behold the beauty from a TV that’s barely there
- SMART TV HUB: Spend less time searching and more time streaming what you enjoy with Samsung Smart TV Hub; Front and center, you’ll find the movies, shows, games, music and more you want most; It’s all organized and at your fingertips on a home screen tailored to you
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Certified HDMI Cable Real 8K 2.1 Cable 2 Feet (2 Pack) 48Gbps Short Ultra HD Braided Cord Supports 8K@60Hz 4K@120Hz eARC HDR HDCP 2.2 2.3 for Laptop Monitor Switch PS5/PS4 Xbox UHD TV Review
3 thoughts on “SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class OLED 4K S95B Series Quantum HDR Dolby Atmos Object Tracking Sound Laser Slim Design Smart TV with Alexa Built-In (QN65S95BAFXZA 2022 Model) Reviews”
– I can’t get over how great the colors are on this display– It is amazing how bright it is, even in a fully lit living room.Movies look great from hd blue ray player.I do have some experience with higher end televisions dating all the way back to the Trinitron XBR tube TV’s of long ago, and I feel like I paid nearly as much for a 27″ version of those as I did for this beauty.The picture is vivid even during the day in my south-facing family room.The image quality is so good I feel like my whole life has been a lie when I look outside lol.I am coming from a Lg cx and while love tv the Samsung s95b blows it way.after turning off all power saving settings it made it significantly brighter however it still wasn’t what I would consider the most color accurate, the colors are far too vivid so after adjusting all of my settings it looks incredible.Colors are vibrant and remind me of a Technicolor film of the 1950s.However, Samsung has chosen not to run AndroidTV on this panel for whatever insane reason they may have.Lots of reviews are saying this TV is next gen top of the line but I’m not sure if I can justify the price difference between more budget TVs.Easy to set up.I can’t think of anything it’s lacking for someone looking for a really good quality family home theater setup.The unit I received also had a dead red pixel and some gray uniformity issues.The produced images are crisp, bright and colorful.I seriously couldn’t be happier.) is what I expected and makes the TV relatively light and easy to wall mount.We have a bay window with tons of ambient light and the S95B handles it with little problem + has amazing reflection handling.I noticed that the edge of the picture is being cut off.No more cable.
So much brighter and the reds especially are more vibrant.I’ve always bought Samsung TVs , and this is by far the best of what have otherwise been fantastic TVs.I was a bit on the fence with an OLED vs LED but I’m convinced and very happy I went this route.One other thing to note is I’ve kept the firmware on the release version and will not be upgrading to 1303+, so my tv still displays the 1500+ nit peak brightness outside of dynamic picture mode.What was not expected was to receive a seemingly used unit when purchasing a new one.Picture clarity, brightness, black levels, color “pop”, etc… are all phenomenal.The blacks are much blacker and the brightness is blinding, compared to my LG 4K TV.For anyone able to spend the extra bit of money on a TV this is the best you’ll get! I’ve had several times where it will just shut off after a half an hr.Just make sure you can completely stabilize the phone and keep it 3cm or less from the TV during the process.This is not an issue specifically with my display, but has affected everyone whose received this update.Mine didn’t have one, but the design of this TV tells me they were not thinking about longevity.Let me tell you the blacks are inky black and the brights are very bright.The most beautiful I’ve ever seen.It looks like reality, in your living room.2 and foof Filmmaker mode becomes probably the most accurate out of the box than any other tv, great job Samsung you guys are awesome I love this TV.glitchey other than that grear tv. It’s hard to write a review for this TV.
The top 2 thirds of the tv is a half inch wide.The OS is just a little glitchy hopefully they will update I been owning samsung for years in this one is not exception is the best choice I recommend this one Similar to another reviewer , my 55 inch S95b had a bend in the screen which made the tv unwatchable.So, this S95B that I bought completely blew me away.An amazing tv for gaming! Super thin, fantastic picture, very vibrant red, blue, and green.The holy grail for OLED.No go.It is awesome that it is better then wrgb oled.entry-content –><!– ..For display of 4K-HDR content, the s95b is simply the best tv ever sold.The smart features are robust and has practically every service you can ask for preloaded.However, after a little over 2 weeks of owning the TV it will no longer turn on.