SAMSUNG 55-inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV With Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8300FXZA 2020 Model) Key Specs and Product Reviews
- TRANSFORMATIVE 4K PROCESSOR – Transform everything you watch into stunning 4K with the ultra-fast processor.
- IMMERSIVE CURVES TO ENHANCE VIEWING EXPERIENCE – Modern and polished, the sleek curved design fills the contours of your space with an immersive viewing experience.
- YOUR NEW HOME OFFICE – Mirror your computer’s display on the TV screen wirelessly and up into your office PC to access files or work on documents using Microsoft Office 365—all from the comfort of your couch.
- EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF 4K UHD RESOLUTION – Crisp, clear picture with 4X the resolution of Full HD.
- SEE IN STUNNING DETAIL – High Dynamic Range (HDR) lets you enjoy a wide spectrum of colors and visual details, even in dark scenes.
- Connectivity technology: HDMI
- Included components: Power Cable
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Monster HDMI 4K HDMI Ultra High-Speed Rose Gold 2.1 Cable – 21 Gbps 4K at 60Hz for Superior Video Sound Quality – HDMI Cables for PS5 Apple TV Roku Smart TV Xbox Series X Series S – 4FT Reviews
- Its a very good hdmi cable
- for the money good cables!! my cables were a couple years old and needed replacement
- I had previously upgraded with another brands 8k cables that supposedly had faster gbps,etc
- We no longer have the monitor disconnecting and reconnecting
- It’s a good quality
SAMSUNG 85-Inch Class QLED Q60B Series – 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Xbox Game Pass Alexa Built-in (QN85Q60BAFXZA 2022 Model) Reviews
- This 70-inch Samsung Tv so far (a few days) meets may expectations regarding its picture and (somehow) its sound quality
- Bought this TV to become the centerpiece above my fireplace in my large Great Room
- The picture quality is amazing and we loved how easy it was to mount (thanks in large part to the mount we chose, but still
- We’ve had this TV for about 1 month now and so far it’s a pretty good TV
- The Remote Control is most impressive
- Excellent tv
- If you’re thinking about it, just do it
- My husband loves the TV
- It’s a darn fine TV
- TV has amazing display and many features to go along with it
3 thoughts on “SAMSUNG 55-inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV With Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8300FXZA 2020 Model) Reviews”
The first issue I had is that to even use the TV you have to download the Samsung Smart Things app and go through a set up process that takes around 25 minutes.However, after scheduling a Samsung tech appointment and talking with an Xfinity agent, did I discover this information.I was attracted to the price and the 5 star rating. This television has very good picture quality and sound.Everyone who sees this says it’s the best tv they have ever seen.Not sure the curve is meaningful on a screen smaller than a whole wall but it doesn’t hurt.Go into the settings and chose the amplify sound to get so you don’t need to set it to 90% to hear The picture and sound quality for the curved Samsung are both top notch.I have tried everything to increase the sound, but nothing works.It was on at least 12 hours a day.Also, I can’t comment on the smart features except that they are easily foiled by not connecting the TV to the internet .I got it the next day! The picture is astounding! The curve gives it a little flair and is super unique. [/review2][review3] [/review3][review3] Estamos encantados, gran resolución, buen tamaño, recomendada[/review3][review3] There was a learning curve, image was choppy and delayed especially when plugged into the PC. The remote is a little different than we are used to.Samsung always has the best! This was the buy of my Life!!![/review1][review2] Was very disappointed in the TV when I first plugged in and turned it on.
I thought it was defective for sure but found in the settings a way to smooth it all out.I read the reviews for the 2019 model and the 2020 model and decided I wanted the latest.to watch tv Enjoy your very much As I said, I was prepared to be disappointed but quite the opposite actually.The image quality on 1080p and 4K signals is just why I bought this tv. VERY DIFFICULT TO SWITCH FROM OLD REMOTE TO NEW ONE…STILL HAVING TO USE OLD ONE.I would’ve loved a remote with channel numbers, but voice command is awesome Took me a minute to get used to the curve but I love it.Wall mounting was easy due to included spacers that came with the unit.I might get the same picture quality with LG, Vizio, or other brands, but I prefer Samsung all the way.I just noticed a white cloudy spot in the bottom center of the screen. The “universal” remote worked and then suddenly it no longer recognized the cable box, so it is not universal.
There was a steep learning curve on the remote and TV settings, but I eventually figured it out. I read the reviews and made a big mistake by believing the glowing comments about how great this TV is.glad i bought one. I read many reviews on this TV and disagree with many of them.Nothing is compare to the one i had.I am running my firecube with the tv and no issues! Recommended!!! Quite a glare, really need to be directly in front for best quality picture I had a Samsung Curve before and I love them.My delivery services was great.entry-content –><!– .1st thing is the hdmi port is recessed so it’s a tight fit for my firestick.Like I said, it’s okay.Adjustments to the picture helped, but still not as good. I love it it’s just what I needed to update my livingroom.