Pioneer 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (PN43951-22U 2021 Model) Product Review and Specs
- 4K Ultra HD resolution – Watch movies and TV shows in 4K Ultra HD picture quality.
- Dolby Vision – Feast your eyes on ultra-vivid picture quality, sharper contrast, and a more precise color palette. Once you watch in Dolby Vision, there’s no going back
- Voice remote with Alexa – Use your voice to watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Fire TV experience built-in – Watch over 1 Million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- DTS Virtual-X Sound – This sound format creates immersive sound from your TV’s speakers.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
TCL 55-inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV – 55S535 2021 Model Reviews
Picture looks really nice
3 HDMI ports + 1 HDMI ARC and CEC for hooking up a soundbar
works great with my xbox one x (if you have a Series-X then you would want at least a 6-Series TV or better)
Roku app/streaming service selection – 3 out of 4 of my local news stations have apps on Roku (good for local news and weather) they are not on any other platform that I know of
The picture looks great but it is a bit too dark in the dark areas and you really can’t do anything about it
- I may update this review in a few weeks, but I wanted to review a couple of key features that I was looking for when I opted to purchase this setup for those that are looking
- How I look at it is, you be cost effective (quality at the best price) for your small office, guestrooms, bedrooms, nooks, etc
- Going from a Samsung Qled 55′ to this was a bit of an adjustment (accident with old tv), but overall happy with the purchase
- TCL is not known for their screen brightness as much as you try and turn it up to 100%
- The picture is incredible
- The price on this TV couldn’t be beat and performs well
- We wanted the best midsize TV we could get for under $500, to watch in an apartment where we can’t be too loud and are staying for less than a year
- I was first attracted to this TV because of its Roku integration
- This TCL tv is a better than expected picture quality TV for the price, but that’s pretty much what you’d expect from the TCL brand
UGREEN 4K HDMI Cable 6FT18Gbps High Speed Braided HDMI Cord 2.0 with EthernetSupport 4K 60Hz 2160P 1080P 3D ARC Compatible with UHD TV Monitor Computer Xbox 360 PS5 PS4 Blu-ray More Reviews
- I do not notice anything wrong with the picture quality and the way I use them, pc video adapter to monitor, no issues I can see
- Bought a new TV and it would hang up occasionally (I had older HDMI cables)
- Took the cable out of the package and connected my laptop to a large screen TV
- Great replacement cable
Zeskit Cinema Plus 4K 3ft High Speed with Ethernet 22.28Gbps HDMI 2.0b Cable Compatible with Dolby Vision 4K 60Hz HDR ARC 444 HDCP 2.2 Reviews
- From the way this cable is sent and the packaging you know it’s a quality product
- I bought the 1meter cable (a little over 3feet) and it works really well
- We have bought these cables multiple times because we have found they work great with our 4K Samsung TVs, Rokus, PS4 Pro, and Xbox Series X! We also use them on our computers with our 4K monitors! The pictures look great, and they fully support HDCP, which our old cables did not and was a problem with Roku
- I was not so sure about the hype and reviews of Zeskit so I ordered the bundle from other company
- This is the second one I purchased of this brand
- Order cable to connect my Lg soundbar to my Lg 4K Smart Tv
- OK , I decided to try these(3 different lengths) when I hooked my new AVR receiver and sound system
- I have a Sumsung TV connected to a Vizio 5
- UPDATE DEC 12 2019:
Zeskit has reached out to me since the original review
8K HDMI 2.1 Cable 6.6ft 48Gbps Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable 4K HD 120Hz 144Hz 2K 240Hz Gaming HDMI Cable 2.1 Certified eARC HDCP 2.2&2.3 HDR 10+ Dolby Compatible with PS5/Xbox Series X/Apple TV 4K Reviews
- Excellent product, I’m very happy with my purchase
- Taking this HDMI cable out of its box, I was surprised by how flexible it is
- I only have 4k 60hz monitor, it is working as expected, and the length is good enough for a standing desk and KVM switch
- This is a thick HDMI cable, that is quality made and very well constructed
- For the specs it offers, and the price
Monster HDMI 4K HDMI Ultra High-Speed Rose Gold 2.1 Cable – 21 Gbps 4K at 60Hz for Superior Video Sound Quality – HDMI Cables for PS5 Apple TV Roku Smart TV Xbox Series X Series S – 12FT Reviews
- Its a very good hdmi cable
- for the money good cables!! my cables were a couple years old and needed replacement
- I had previously upgraded with another brands 8k cables that supposedly had faster gbps,etc
- We no longer have the monitor disconnecting and reconnecting
- It’s a good quality
3 thoughts on “Pioneer 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (PN43951-22U 2021 Model) Review”
Easiest set up ever.So I felt the need to purchase a second one.Otherwise this is a nice tv and set up was easy.Great TV for the price!!! Nice tv and picture I ordered this TV when it was on sale.Great decision! Amazing picture and sound should have bought a lot sooner.Added apps from prime store and slso downloaded some not installed such as hbo.Like on/off -volume -and channel change…etc.Video, audio and style are all excellent![/review3][review3] El mejor televisor[/review3][review3] Picture out of 5 is 4 sound is the same overall great value for the price.So far no issues with sound or image quality.Its a energy saving feature…I get it.The only thing I don’t like is the funky remote.I got the 55 for $189 on sale.
Today and tomorrow, Pioneer is always one of the best. I love it, just what i needed and wanted, i have other Pioneer electronics no matter it works just fine and it is much smarter than my previous smart tv. Picture is great but tv will play audio from previous app while on the home screen, after opening a new app and even after using the power button! Have to unplug tv to stop the audio, very annoying For the price, decent tv.I’m glad I did.Thankfully the tv itself didn’t seem to be visibly damaged. Using this tv outside.Great communication. There actually nothing I did not like about this tv.Apps work great.Great sound.Thinkn I stole it! Picture is as sharp as a tack.
Everything is so clear.Great sound.I was really impressed by the picture and sound quality- I would say it’s as good or better than my much more expensive Samsung tv .That’s a win. I have it in my work room, I love the convince that I can turn it on by just telling Alexa while I’m working! I read the negative reviews on here and I’ll surprised.This TV set definitely satisfies all my upgrade checks.I do have one con in that when I plugged in a Amazon Firestick into HDMI the USB port is automatically disabled.I have fiber internet so that is not the issue but I also use this for my Xbox and it does a good enough job for the time being considering the cost.It’s got a good picture.Other than that the TVis amazing![/review6]<!– .OK so far.