LG OLED65BXPUA Alexa BuiltIn BX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV (2020 Model) Specs and Review
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD) with Stand: 57″ x 34.2″ x 9.7″ Without Stand (WxHxD): 57″ x 32.7″ x 1.8″ Weight with Stand: 55.1 lbs Weight without Stand: 52.9 lbs lbs
- PIXEL LEVEL DIMMING: Millions of pixels emit their own light. Only OLED can turn pixels off completely and independently. See stunning picture, perfect black, infinite contrast and over a billion rich colors.
- WEBOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG’s fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and find new obsessions based on what you like. While our Magic Remote lives up to its name with voice and motion control — just speak or simply point, scroll and click.
- α7 GEN 3 PROCESSOR 4K: Your picture is made better, clearer, and smoother. Our a7 Gen 3 Processor 4K powers the performance. You don’t have to do a thing to enjoy great pictures and sound. Our advanced processor does it for you with AI Picture, AI Sound and 4KUpscaling.
- GAMING: LG OLED TV is built for gaming. AI-powered picture quality transports you to the moment. Gaming features and the latest tech, like NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync, give you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates, and incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay.
- LG OLED TV: Only OLED pixels emit their own light, allowing for perfect black, intense color and stunning picture.
- Connectivity technology: Wireless; Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): AC 120V, 50/60Hz
People Who Bought LG OLED65BXPUA Alexa BuiltIn BX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV (2020 Model) Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “LG OLED65BXPUA Alexa BuiltIn BX 65-inch 4K Smart OLED TV Reviews”
After comparing price points and what made sense, the jumping point was the BX, as the B9 was no longer available, and it made little sense to get the C9 when the BX was available.Picture quality is great.When the TV worked all was fine.A bit heavy.With OLED phone screens for years, I knew it would be a missed opportunity to not get one for the TV, despite the expense.It is super thin.Also had a lot of trouble with shipping.I love everything about this unit. Buying this TV was a mistake.The picture, remote control, and general usability of Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, YouTube Tv, Amazon, and CBS All Access app on WebOS were better than my Roku Ultra/UHD so we stopped using Roku.For those that did not have a plasma, sorry not a review for you on picture.After you do that and get it set up It runs like a super TV.Sale at Best Buy so I’m not a “verified buyer”.TV won’t turn on and blinks 3 times.As soon as I can calibrate this unit properly and brighten up the ‘gamma’ control, it will be a winner, period.I have it facing away from a balcony sliding glass door at a thirty degree angle on an upper, south facing facade of a condo building and I’ve no problem watching a movie in the middle of the day..Easy interface, good sound for a TV, nice, simple remote.There’s only one flaw, all apps are not available.
But after getting this one, I understand why it costs as much as it does.But I do love the tv.Driver outstanding.Now waiting at least another 3 weeks for second repair attempt.I have only noticed this kind of flickering in low-end TV models so it is not acceptable for a TV this expensive to have a defect like this.Just love it.The TV was easy to hook up with my Sonos, dvd, game and cable. The slim style is great.It’s not very intuitive, so it took some demo videos and stumbling around to finally figure out where most stuff is.Has a great picture.I had to go search for some screws to put it together.So there’s no way to get true 4K quality.That is no longer the case.It stoped working and we called for a repair because it is still under warranty.I gave loved this TV since I got it.Flawless so far.There aren’t enough detailed info on setting it up.
Twice now I couldn’t get the TV TO POWER ON.My wife and I love it, wouldn’t ever go back.I have tried every setting.So I bought a 2017 OLED55B6P 55inch television.Gaming is amazing movies look great.Unfortunately, I experienced permanent burn-in by watching news channels for 10 or so hours each week after about 3 years.LG won’t take responsibility for burn in.Lose some detail in darker settings.Be sure to buy screws.There was nothing wrong with the old tv, we just wanted to get the better tv for the new ps5 coming.But that’s that.