LG OLED A1 Series 48” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV 60Hz Refresh Rate AI-Powered 4K Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos WiSA Ready Gaming Mode (OLED48A1PUA 2021) Review and Key Specs
- OLED DISPLAY: Watch your content come to life in over 8 million pixels. Each pixel turns on and off independently so you’ll see your content with perfect black, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for a viewing experience like no other.
- a7 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR: Catch every detail with the smooth, crisp picture brought to you by our a7 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K. It adjusts your viewing and audio settings automatically with AI Picture and AI Sound, while AI 4K Upscaling authentically calibrates every scene.
- ULTIMATE GAMEPLAY: Experience gaming on OLED. Game Optimizer gives you easier access to all your game settings and you’ll get HDR Gaming, Auto Low-Latency Mode, plus HGiG for detailed gaming picture.
- HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE: Get breathtaking picture and audio that makes you feel like you’re in the action with Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos. See movies exactly how directors intended with Filmmaker Mode. And with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV+, Disney+ and LG channels, your favorite content is at your fingertips.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT & ALEXA BUILT IN: There’s no need for an extra device – just ask your TV for music, weather, news, your Amazon shopping list, and more. Plus, conveniently control your connected home and smart devices.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
2022 Apple TV 4K Wi‑Fi with 64GB Storage (3rd Generation) Reviews
- Just wanted to share my experience with it, as this is first time using Apple TV (never had one before) and was very hesitant of buying it
- I bought this mostly as the interface between my Zwift trainer and TV so I could use the TV and not my IPAD to display the simulated course
- Compared with previous version 1st Gen 4K TV
- I just received the Apple TV today and already set it up
- Got this to use on the main TV and moved the 2017 4k model to another TV
- Edit: I’ve been using the setting to match content frame rate and dynamic range
- My experience with a regular Apple TV has been a bit life changing in terms of ease of use and performance so I was excited to see that Apple was bring down the price point for 4K Apple TV
- As far as the remote and the interface, it’s absolutely the best
- 2022 Apple TV 4K is the best
I have had 4 FireTv for years but after kids would load just a few games and i would have all my apps and it would say low storage
- Easy to navigate and use
Vizio 40-inch Class FHD LED Smart TV D-Series D40f-J (39.5-inch Diagonal) (Renewed) Reviews
- I have 5 VIZIOS and love them all
- After reading the reviews, I was a little skeptical that I would receive what I was anticipating
- I keep having trouble with this unit
- Sound will randomly not work, tv doesn’t always respond to remote (regardless of if it’s the original remote, a universal Vizio replacement remote or even the smart remote you can use from your phone), randomly closes out of whatever app you’re using
- TV is light in weight
- I bought these tv’s back in March of 2022
- Picture s good but the sound is horrible
- I thought I was sent a new TV
TCL Alto R1 Roku TV Wireless 2.0 Channel Sound Bar for Roku TV Bluetooth – TSR1-NA 31.5-inch Black Reviews
- SOUND BAR TCL ROKU TSR1 2
- This is the first soundbar we have ever purchased and therefore don’t have anything else to compare
- Blocks IR signal, can’t use the remote
- This sound bar improved the sound of my TCL Roku TV dramatically
- It sounds like it costs, which is just fine for $100
- Bought this to replace a cheap no-name Chinese soundbar I’ve had for a couple of years that’s developed some weird electrical issues
- This soundbar brings out rich sounds from highs to low bass in perfection
- The sound is great and set up is easy
- This works great so far
AmazonCommercial Ergonomic Executive Office Desk Chair with Flip-up Armrests – Adjustable Height Tilt Lumbar Support – Black Bonded Leather Reviews
- Although this chair did have a few spots on it that looked as if someone else had returned it then it was sent to us, I still kept it and love it
- This chair is a great add to our home office
- This chair is perfect for the pricepoint but it does not feel like a comfortable enough chair for a WFH person
- It’s definitely NOT black
- Cream color is beautiful
- Pros: Quick, easy assembly; very comfortable with the 360 degree lumbar support; love being able to lift the arms up out of the way to push the chair further under my desk
- I was pleasantly surprised
- I waited 2 years to write this review because I wanted to see how it would hold up over time and if the support/padding would start to wear down
- Only took about 15 mins to assemble , directions were pretty cut and dry , not much to it , and not over the top when you look at it when it’s together , but it’s really comfortable when you sit in it , I say I
- I bought this because I was tired of buying the Walmart cheapy that loses its cushion fairly quickly
8K Fiber Optic HDMI Cable 6.6ft huaham 48Gbps Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Cable 8K@60Hz 4K@120Hz Support eARC RTX 3090 HDCP 2.2&2.3 Dolby Compatible with PS5 Xbox Series X Roku/Fire/Sony/LG CX TV Reviews
- I can’t say that I was impressed by the feel of the wire in my hand
- Works pretty good, picture quality really makes it come alive, every detail to be seen, enhancement in my gaming and my cabel box
- Works for what I need
- What nobody told me was, this cable only works one way
- Purchased this for my 8k tv
- It does deliver 4k60 from my Shield TV Pro to my TV at 33ft, but I’m unable to get HDR without dropping down to 30hz which is not really representative of the specs listed
- I get 4k 144 Hz HDR VRR signal with a 50 ft cable from my PC with a 3080 and a Samsung QN95B! For the price, you can’t beat this
- I needed an hdmi cable to finish setting up my receiver (all devices video/audio goes into it and back out to the speakers/tv) and figured a spare wouldn’t hurt
- Product initially being used as a connection from midrange video receiver to Samsung TV
3 thoughts on “LG OLED A1 Series 48” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV 60Hz Refresh Rate AI-Powered 4K Dolby Vision IQ Dolby Atmos WiSA Ready Gaming Mode (OLED48A1PUA 2021) Review”
2020 coverage than either the C1 or G1.I like the light weight and how easy it is to install.I just couldn’t justify the cost.Great for videogames, streaming, streaming and cable TV.Colors bright and latency fine for gaming in Gaming Mode.Can’t remember the total square footage but not a masterbedroom but not closet sized either. You can stop researching now.Since my complaints aren’t that important I gave it a 5/5.Came quickly.However, this is one of those items that should be protected.These make great computer monitors.So realistic I have to look away from modern hi-res gore.Seriously.Extremely Satisfied.Kinda wish the speakers would be more directed towards the viewer or at least down from the bottom of the TV.
Excellent service by Amazon.I use it with a Roku Streaming to enable use of YouTube TV.Also love that I can hook my bluetooth headphones up to the tv so I can watch tv or play video games while my wife is asleep or in the other room.The feet are on the ends if that makes a difference to your situation, and the feet are not sturdy & the screen feels likes it’s likely to tip over.An insane upgrade over my prior LCD, the only knocks I have against this unit are easily dealt with:Alexa built in can simply be ignored and it won’t bother youAnd though it starts with a setting intended to smooth the image by adding extra fake frames, this setting is easily found and disabled.Great for those with visual disability, but couldn’t it prompt on initial boot to turn it off.Kind of a hilarious but frustrating issue.The picture is incredibly sharp, full color, and with very crisp black backgrounds.The home screen has Ads and suggested movies, I find this pointless because I don’t need those suggestions from the TV, the apps provide enough promotional content.Wonderful picture quality and easy to maneuver.This TV is said to have “ true” black as a color which is not truely achieveable with other flatscreens. Easy to install, just follow the unpacking directions.As as professional photographer having TVs with the finest picture quality possible has always been priority one for me.V the picture is amazing..Amd the pointer on remote causes problems my son set up the TV and it seemed to be very easy! The wifi never connected however after several tries! Great picture! Superior picture and sound quality.
Immediately got a 4k Apple TV because I couldn’t stand all the ads on the home screen.I lost a days work and half a day of time I could have spent doing something else.It did arrive later than what I paid for, but they reimbursed me.She needed a tv that would fit in her 43″ old tv hutch.I was a little nervous about this.It had most of my apps but no F1 app.I have 77″- 65″-55″ and now the 48″.Prime Video in particular worked poorly if it worked at all.Picture and sound are good, no problems so far.The pointer on the remote seems to have a mind of its own at times.He loves it! He said the sound quality and picture are excellent! Amazing picture, great sound, great operating system for smart features Hesitated to make such a big purchase with Amazon.I’ve had 4K monitors and TVs for a while, but this is my first OLED and it did not disappoint.2″.