Introducing Amazon Fire TV 65″ Omni QLED Series 4K UHD smart TV Dolby Vision IQ local dimming hands-free with Alexa Specs and Review
- Stunning 4K Quantum Dot Display (QLED) – Makes movies, shows, and live sports pop in brighter, richer, and more lifelike colors.
- Advanced HDR – Scenes leap off the screen in deep, realistic color with Dolby Vision IQ and HDR10+ Adaptive. HDR10 and HLG are also supported.
- Adaptive Brightness – Fire TV automatically optimizes the brightness of movies and shows through a built-in sensor that detects the lighting in your room.
- Bolder contrast – Experience deeper darks and brighter whites with full array local dimming in 80 individual zones enhancing contrast.
- Fire TV Ambient Experience – Turns your TV screen into a canvas for displaying over a thousand pieces of free artwork, personal photos, helpful Alexa widgets, and more.
- Watch what you want – Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- Hands-free TV with Alexa – With built-in microphones, just ask to turn on the TV, and find, launch, and control content, so you can put down the remote.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
LG OLED55C1PUB 55 Inch 4K Smart OLED TV with AI ThinQ Bundle with Deco Home 60W 2.0 Channel Soundbar 37-70 inch TV Wall Mount Bracket Bundle 6-Outlet Surge Adapter Review
- Great price for this combination
- It’s my first TV in 15 years or so, so of course I had to buy some bits to integrate my older devices to the hdmi inputs
- Where is the wall mount, hdmi cords, and speaker? I bought the bundle and only received the TV
- The TV, and the accessory package were great
- The TV is excellent
- This screen is amazing!!! clear, crisp, bright, no latency, gaming is awesome, movies are brilliant
- TV has great picture, but the OS and remote control are barely above average
- 65” was a heavy lift
Samsung QN32LS03BBFXZA 32 inch The Frame QLED 4K UHD Quantum HDR Smart TV 2022 (Renewed) Bundle with 2 YR CPS Enhanced Protection Pack Review
Monster HDMI Cable 4k Ultra HD with Ethernet – Corrosion-Resistant 24k Rose Gold Contacts V-Grip Connection – HDMI Cable for PS3 Computer Monitor – 6 FT Review
- I used one of these 4K cables for my ARC connection to my Yamaha Receiver also have another hooked up for my 4K Blu-Ray player
- Everything is great just know its more of a cream color cable not white
- I’m not super techno savvy, but this works and it is the best price I can find
- The product images make it seem like the white cable is 48Gbps- it’s not
- I bought this cable for my soundbar
- Transmits sound bar nicely
- It’s a Monster Cable, as with all their products, it functions great
Hisense ULED Premium U7H QLED Series 65-inch Class Quantum Dot Google 4K Smart TV (65U7H 2022 Model) Review
- We bought this TV as a replacement for our 40in Roku TV which has been acting up
- This new Hisense 85” tv replaced an old Samsung 50” plasma
- I was looking for a 55inch TV with good refresh rate for my gaming room which I can connect to my computer as well as my PS5 to enjoy gaming without breaking the bank
- Never been a Hisense fan, but I am now
- I have other HD TVs but this one is just crazy! I feel like I am watching a live play instead of a video
- My TCL 55″ 4k went out on me
- Google TV built right in to the TV and amazing bang for bucks
- This 2022 Hisense model has all the qualities of other popular/top brands at a much better value
- Excellent picture, this tv has everything, Google tv runs excellent as well, and the sound is surprising really good
Polk Audio Signa S4 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar for TV with Wireless Subwoofer Dolby Atmos 3D Surround Sound Compatible with 8K 4K HD TV eARC Bluetooth Black Review
- I got this for my mom as a mother’s day gift
- My review based on having used this sound bar for several days
- Lots of reviews here, and many complain about the “auto-off” feature that turns the soundbar off if there’s no audio input for 15 minutes
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs | Wireless Subwoofer
Extremely easy to set up, I connected and plugged in, done
- I was having a Sony 2
- This is no Samsung HW-N850, (which I also have), but it is also a sixth of the price
- We received the sound bar in Sept of 2022
- This is a great sound bar for the price
- It’s perfect if you want to listen to a good movie or some music that is not ear ringing
- After reading some reviews I was hesitant about purchasing this Polk Audio Signa 2 soundbar
3 thoughts on “Introducing Amazon Fire TV 65″ Omni QLED Series 4K UHD smart TV Dolby Vision IQ local dimming hands-free with Alexa Review”
It was delivered right into my apartment .The only time I see an issue is if I plug in power and turn on, there seems to be some background tasks as it boots up and you immediately try to play a movie, causing buffering.99 subscription but keep telling me I can’t use it and only allow me to use the “free version” where I can’t select the song I want only allow me to shuffle the music.Day 2 playback in apps was skipping .The Alexa integration is awesome, and the picture and sound are top notch.Specifically good to watch 4K movies or any series with 120 hz refresh rate cinematic effects.I’m happy with the quality and the set up was very easy.I went from a Vizio 70’ 4k UHD, and the difference is night and day.Sound quality is better than I was expecting.The picture is better than the TCL 6 Series, 65 inch and the TV it replaced, the Samsung UN48JS9000 Curved.I think Dolby Vision certified displays should have some higher standards.You WILL need another person to help mount it! So far we’re really enjoying it.My first impression on this 75″ QLED was not a disappointment.Don’t hesitate getting this TV.Added to whole home audio and the arc port has no delay to my surround sound, and I can pop one of the cameras around my house on the screen with ease.There was a tracking map and they arrived earlier than scheduled.Funny enough there was also an update for my older insignia fire tv that seems to have fixed it’s issue as well.I have bought into the Alexa ecosystem with Echo studios and echo speakers.I’ve noticed it lag a few times to catch up and it skipped a few frames.The Alexa integration is handy.
It was easy to set up, I mean really easy.It seems overpriced compared to similar Samsung low end models.This tv didn’t dissapoint: everything works out of the box as expected, color and clarity is amazing, and the ambient feature is very cool.Plugged to other hdmi ports several time and finally it show that I’m connected and displaying on side.I’m a huge AV guy that typically goes for high end stuff but wanted to try this Amazon TV because of the alexa integration and artwork options.First and foremost it arrived late and damaged.The integration of Alexa is solid .We also have a Samsung QLED tv that is 2 years old, which has way better picture quality than this one.Everyone has been complementing it..I already regret the purchase and am thinking of returning it.
I purchased one in July.It integrated smoothly into my Amazon account and really easy to get everything connected.The image is blurry and always appears lower resolution no matter what setting.The built in audio capabilities are impressive.I have two more 75″ 4K Roku TVs but never hit any crashing issues.post-content –> <use xlink:href="http://2azap.If not resolved soon, will have to send it back Vudu and movies anywhere apps won’t play 4k content.Only something that looked like a cracked screen. Avoid any Amazon fire TVs!!! Please save the hassle if you are in between an Amazon fire tv and another tv… this television has been nothing but problems after problems.This will work with Fios, Xfinity, Optimum with the IR Blaster included.