Insignia 42-inch Class F20 Series Smart Full HD 1080p Fire TV (NS-42F201NA22 2021 Model) Product Review and Key Specs
- 1080p resolution – View your favorite movies, shows and games in high definition.
- Alexa voice control – The Alexa Voice Remote lets you easily control your entertainment, search across apps, switch inputs, and more using just your voice. Press and hold the voice button and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content, and even switch to cable.
- Access thousands of shows with Fire TV – Watch over 1 million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to thousands of channels, apps and Alexa skills, including Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, YouTube, Apple TV+, Disney+, ESPN+, Sling TV, Paramount+, and other services right from this TV.
- DTS TruSurround – This multi-channel format creates an immersive surround sound experience through your TV’s speakers.
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
LG OLED Evo C2 Series 55” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV (3840 x 2160) 120Hz Refresh Rate AI-Powered 4K with an Additional 2 Year Coverage by Epic Protect (2022) Reviews
- Love the picture quality but more impressive was the audio of this device
- We bought a 75” Sony Back lit LED 3 years ago and had to replace it due to a power surge
- It was a fast delivery but I received the TV with a huge crack at the bottom and it won’t even turn on
- This TV has a spectacular screen, great sound, and runs very zippy on WebOs
- Hello All although Idid not purchase through Amazon I wanted to make sure I shared my experience with my fellow Amazonians
TCL 32-Inch Class 3-Series HD LED Smart TV 60Hz Refresh Rate Aspect Ratio 169 + Free Wall Mount (No Stands) (Renewed) Reviews
- Easy to set up and use TV
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity wireless modem (if you are on the goverment free cable & internet Access program)
- I have a 66-inch version of this TV, which I absolutely LOVE
- The picture and the sound are good
- If you use it for a truck, make sure you overdo it when you secure it
- Installed in my RV Travel Trailer on a flexible wall mount bracket
- This is my second TV for my bedroom
- As soon as I turned it on I could tell this was a refurbished TV
Westinghouse 24-Inch 720p LED HD TV HDMI VGA Port + Free Wall Mount (No Stands) WD24HX1201 (Renewed) Reviews
- A small, cloudy, dark, grey SPOT appeared last week in the upper right corner of the screen
- This Westinghouse 32″ tv with dvd player has a very good picture and surprisingly good sound for its size, and was very simple to unpack and set up
- My wife loves to cook so I installed it in the kitchen
- Good for the bedroom; real nice
- We got this tv for our rv and love it, the dvd plays well which is what we wanted
- The television itself works great… However I had to attach the feet so that it stood up
- I have had this tv 3 days and so far I love it
Sony X85J 65 Inch TV 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Google TV with Native 120HZ Refresh Rate Dolby Vision HDR Alexa Compatibility KD65X85J- 2021 Model Reviews
- Ordered the TV through Amazon and it came unbelievably fast–maybe 5 days
- So far we’ve been in love with this TV
- I love this SONY TV as it was the perfect size for my space
- PURCHASE WAS MADE DURING MARCH 2022
- Mostly great picture quality but does struggle with light/ bright open background (Wavy lines in sky)
- My old TV was just wearing down to the point that a “Burn Mark” took form at a couple of corners
- My husband ordered this TV
- You have to do a lot of tweaking on picture settings on each item connected to TV separately, but so worth it and delete demo software to free up 3
- Pros: -Great sound
-amazing motion handling
-amazing color: accuracy and gambit
-Screen looks good from all angles
-Smart features/a lot of apps
Neutral: -Can get moderately bright (best for dark rooms, low lit rooms, or moderately lit rooms with little to no natural light as the tv does not block any glare
Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket Low Profile for Most 23-55 Inch LED LCD OLED Plasma Flat Curved Screen TVs 8 Degrees Tilting for Anti-Glaring Max VESA 400x400mm Holds up to 99lbs by Pipishell Reviews
- I’m giving this 5 stars
- I had one like this in my house and only wanted ability to tilt so this is just what I wanted
- I like this better than some of the other mounts I have installed specifically because the tilting mechanism is sturdy while still allowing some articulation
- Super easy to install this and is really sturdy
- I like the simplicity, the varied hardware (I had long-ago thrown out my original wall mount screws) and the ease of removing the TV from the stand/wall
- Works great and was easy to install
- I have used these on several different sizes of televisions and it has worked on all of them
- As expected
- This tv wall mount is just what the doctor ordered if you application does not require left / right swivel
3 thoughts on “Insignia 42-inch Class F20 Series Smart Full HD 1080p Fire TV (NS-42F201NA22 2021 Model) Review”
For what I paid, I am satisfied with the tv.Has any app could want.Don’t let other reviews/customer picture tricking you into thinking it’s not a 42” tv.I HOPE IN THE LONG RUN IT STAYS AS GOOD AS IT IS NOW.It is way better than that.I tried to two hours to get the tv to find and display the feed from the satellite tv on the coaxial cable. I appreciate the ease of set up but have an issue with the remote.It’s a fire tv so the features are pretty standard.The remote is slightly slow which it’s a little annoying.Needed new TV for bedroom.But other than that it’s been great.Bought tv for preloaded apps.
Perfect size for our living room.Other than that.It was very easy to get set up as well as download any desired additional apps.My first smart TV and I really like the Fire TV interface.Works well and has a good picture. The quality of sound and picture is fine.It has a fantastic picture viewing it from the front but if you are way to the side of it, it appears a bit lighter so that would be my main complaint.Definitely worth the price.The TV was for my patio, the price was low enough, so I bought it. My old Tv was not a smart TV.Color is great easy to setup.
Este Tv es fácil de usar, tiene buen sonido, la calidad de imagen podría ser mejor, el control remoto es de fácil configuración y en mi caso nunca ha perdido dicha configuración, en general su interfaz de usuario es amigable! I thought I was buying a Roku tv, but I didn’t read the description right and I actually bought a Fire tv, happy accident, the picture quality is good, sometimes it gets a bit hazy but I’m thinking that’s more the streaming channel, and the remote is a lot different than I’m use too, but I’m very glad I didn’t read the description right, was more focused on the price, at the time 200 dollars cheaper than any where else, and free delivery to boot. Excellent tv for the money.The smart features work very well, however…… if you want to use Alexa in your home and you have more than 1 smart tv Alexa will only work correctly with one of them.Set up went well, picture quality is good and remote works well. It was very easy set up Worth the $$$s I spent.It has a nice picture quality, plenty of ports, and it looks good in the room.I wish it started on the last input source used.I have to have my volume up to 100 in order to even hear it.Highly recommend buying this..