Insignia 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV (NS-32DF310NA19 2018 Model) Product Review
- Insignia HD Smart TV – Fire TV delivers 720p picture quality with deep blacks and rich colors.
- Fire TV experience built-in – Watch over 1 Million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Fire TV seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.9” x 17.3” x 3”, TV with stand: 28.9” x 19” x 8.2”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Samsung 65" Q900TS QLED 8K UHD Smart TV with Alexa Built-in QN65Q900TSAFXZA 2020 (Renewed) Review
- Extremely disappointed with the 75″ Samsung TV as after an hour of uncrating we finally turn it on the witness the 8K awesomeness and the screen was cracked
8K 60HZ HDMI Cable Capshi HD 48Gbps High Speed HDMI Braided Cord-4K@120Hz 8K@60Hz DTSX HDCP 2.2 & 2.3 HDR 10 Compatible with TV PS4 PS5MonitorPC More (6.6Feet) Review
- My wife is having difficulties moving around to get to the computer in my office
- This cord is really good
- The HDMI works very well, the signel is great from point to point
- Perfect for my TV and Converter box
- Love that the quality is great but the cord itself is so rough and stiff
- Hate this survey
- Great quality HDMI cable
USB C to HDMI Cable Dockteck Type C to HDMI 6Ft Thunderbolt 3/4 to hdmi 4K 60Hz Braided Cord High-Speed HDR USB C Cable to Hdmi for MacBook Pro/Air iPad Air 4/iPad Pro 2021/iMac/S20/XPS 15/Dell Review
- Supports 4K at 60Hz (at least) and appears will made
- I’ve been using this cable for about two months now and I haven’t had any issues
- Works as it is advertised to work
- I have a few monitors, and TVs that I use to connect with
- That is, it doesn’t work if you want the video stream to travel from HDMI to USB Type C
- I am using a tb4 hub and unfortunately it only have 1 hdmi output, and 2 tb3 output
- I have been looking for this kind of cable after I purchased the MacBook
SAMSUNG UN32N5300AFXZA 32 inch 1080p Smart LED TV Black Bundle with 1 YR CPS Enhanced Protection Pack Review
- This TV was purchased for our spare bedroom if someone stays over our house
- Nice screen size for the room it’s used
- Resolution is great; works well in the space
- Love it so far
- Great TV
- Every thing was very good
- I tried to get this TV to connect to the internet 100’s of times and could not get it to work
All-New Insignia 42-inch Class F20 Series Smart Full HD 1080p Fire TV (NS-42F201NA23 2022 Model) Review
- This is my 3rd Insignia TV
- A bit of a chore to set up
- Picture is great, sound is amazing
- I was sooo surprised by this TV
- This television was very easy to set up and the picture is very sharp and the color is perfect
- great price
- We bought this to replace a 12yo Insignia TV that we used with an Amazon Fire-stick
3 thoughts on “Insignia 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV (NS-32DF310NA19 2018 Model) Reviews”
Assembly was easy, it’s sturdy, and the picture quality is great.Picture quality and sound are perfect.Can be in the middle of a movie and next thing you know, TV goes back to home screen and then you have to open the app and wait for it to load again, but then you have to find where you were interrupted yourself as the TV forgets where it was in that movie. easy to set up ; fine picture ; my second insignia TV Nice TV for the price with good picture.Amazon Customer Service called me shortly after posting this review and we talked about setting expectations for the performance of this TV. Tv works okay.Totally happy with the Fire integration, ease of use and ease of wall mounting .The picture is quite nice too.It took 5 minutes at most to download updates.Clear picture outdoors.I’m totally satisfied with it easy to operate and a great pitcher for the price.Picture, sound, remote.The picture quality is excellent and she loves the smart features.It is perfectly suited for that job.We have not had an issue with any of them.Chose this one, great price, great delivery.
Picture, sound, remote.Love the Alexa integration.It works well as new TVs generally do. Excelente tv lo recomiendo no me ha fallado y es muy rápido Everything good The remote eats up batteries like no tomorrow.It’s just got the slowness of a fire stick, and I’m concerned it will end up dying early like most of the fire sticks I’ve owned. netflix only works for a minute and then dont get a signal from the internet I love this tv worth the money Let me start off by saying I’m technically inclined.I use ot on my closed in porch with WiFi and it does well.00 and my son loves it..Easy to set up and has great color and clarity! Very satisfied!! I was tasked with trying to economically purchase 2 “large” TVs with wifi/fire capabilities for 2 classrooms at a small private school.So far, so good.
00 and my son loves it.It is a good TV.Screen quality is decent I bought this TV for $58 during the Amazon sale, forget what the sale is called.Sometimes, out of no where, it jumps to the main menu.The TV works well and is replacing an older all-in-one smaller TV.Picked it up the same day at a local Best buy.Its perfect.The tv in my bedroom was broken so I couldn’t even hook up my Apple TV to it.Can’t wait till I get a bigger one for the living room My family loves this little tv.Got this on prime day and love the smart features.The good news is it has 3 HDMI ports so made the switch.The catch is, my Dad is 88, and has never navigated an EPG .Need two more to upgrade the other people’s bedrooms at my house.I am very pleasantly surprised with this purchase, i literally do not have any complaints at all.