Insignia 24-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV (NS-24DF310NA21 2020 Model) Reviews
- Voice remote with Alexa: Use your voice to watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more.
- Fire TV experience built-in – Watch over 1 Million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Access your favorite content: Fire TV seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen.
- Smart TV with access to streaming services for countless entertainment options: Stream shows, movies, games and more with the TV’s integrated apps.
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Sony A80J 65 Inch TV BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR Alexa Compatibility XR65A80J- 2021 Model (Renewed) Reviews
- If you are worried about pulling the trigger on a refurbished product as I was, I can only tell you that I have yet to find anything wrong with the A80J from Amazon’s renewed program
- TL/DR: The absolute best picture I’ve ever seen
- Perfect purchase
- I’m very happy with my purchase, with one exception, a small bait and switch
- I love the size, picture quality, and features
- This is our first smart TV and we are AMAZED by the sound, picture quality, and features
- Although the listing says Amazon Renewed is the seller, I discovered it was actually Beach Camera when the TV arrived (early) with two left feet
- Product came as described and a few days faster than estimated
SAMSUNG QN55Q70A / QN55Q70AA / QN55Q70AA 55 inch Q70A QLED 4K Smart TV (Renewed) Reviews
- Picture quality is average but the colors are great watching sports
- Everything was easy use and I chose Alexa to use for control’s
- Best deal of you but the 4 year warranty
- Really wanted to rate better, but after 3 months the TV stopped working
- If you are getting this TV for 4K 120 Hz gaming this is the TV for you! Best value for money excellent picture quality, my only gripes are that the menus are not very intuitive, it’s confusing sometimes why certain features are greyed out or “unavailable” depending on what picture mode you have selected
TCL 32" Class 3-Series HD 720p LED Smart Roku TV – 32S355 Reviews
- The Roku TV is great and it is just what I needed to be able to have my handicapped spouse watch the different channels including Prime Video
- We bought this to replace a bedroom tv
- Loved how easy the setups were
- Needed to put a tv in my cabin
- This is exactly what I was looking for! Can watch cable through provider app and my other streaming services (HULU, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Peacock)
- Nice picture
The back was loose
LG C2 Series 55-Inch Class OLED evo Gallery Edition Smart TV OLED55C2PUA 2022 – AI-Powered 4K TV Alexa Built-in Reviews
- Replaced my 65″ OLED B7a from 2017 with a 77″ C2 and I’ve been running it for a week as of now
- *Edit to 5 star review after directly contacting Amazon and getting a very fast replacement within 2 days and them picking up the non working tv within 2 days
- The color on this television is wonderful
- This 77” LG C2 OLED TV is absolutely breathtaking
- Where to start? Beautiful picture 4k and SD, outstanding sound, well thought out design
- First week impression: visually stunning with some annoying quirks as a computer monitor
- First and foremost, this TV has an absolutely beautiful picture
- The only reason for the 4 star, rather than 5 star, rating is a common problem among all recent technology
- Clear and crips oled TV
- Long time owner of the lg CX
TCL 43" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV – 43S455 Reviews
- This is our second TCL TV
- Bought this TV to replace a 6 year old Samsung
- I have a 55″ TCL TV and it has been very good
- This model doesn’t include Dolby Vision
- Might not be the best picture quality available, but it is pretty dang good
- Hoping this helps with your decisions
- I like the tv overall, there’s just a few complaints
- I am unable to get around much
- I love my Roku TVs
- This Roku TV is an excellent deal for $300
3 thoughts on “Insignia 24-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV (NS-24DF310NA21 2020 Model) Reviews”
Lightweight, great picture, astoundingly easy to install, even with the wall mount. This is a perfect little tv for a bedroom.For this size a 1080p would be better, but so would another $80 I saved. I absolutely love this tv.you’ll still need the insignia remote for smart functions… but if Direct is your main source… this works fine.When you click on “Paramount+” or any other app, it takes longer to open then any other TV I have had.Super lightweight and decent picture. Liked the price.There’s one feature missing.I use Amazon Firestick with it.So easy to set up and use.And when not using it for that a great streaming device.It is just what she needed for her guest bedroom Designed for FireTV setup for cable TV a little involved.Leg mounting screws were a pain – I don’t know if my t.
You can’t notice a lot of grain unless you are looking for it. I got on you tube and couldn’t turn it off.We use in kitchen.The home screen is great, the sound is great, the picture is great, the streaming is great but after using the cable for live tv, I’ve yet to get any cable stations.The only downside that I have seen so far is that it does appear to have a Bluetooth transmitter, at least I have not been able to find it.100% recommend.There are tons of smart apps and settings and options to be had.Wed been using an older Vizio, that was horrible, so it’d probably not taken much to impress me. Look for set-up instructions and screws taped to inside of the cardboard shipping box.However, its picture frequently “pixelates” with part of the picture separating into separate pixels.Went through three of them at thirty bucks each, and each time they failed, the last one with the remote failing and no buttons on the box.Very nice features.Very clear picture and streams great.Light weight so won’t fall off or damage the thin walls.
I have had no problems.Most people want a HUGE television but we don’t.Nothing special, just a TV.Access to all apps very easy.We got her this one because it was the same size as the one she had, & she doesn’t have a lot of room on the dresser she has it on. The TV.This smart tv replaced a 30+ year old CRT TV. Would buy again ight weight and portable This TV is perfect for small rooms.[/review5][review6] The REMOTE is horrible, it’s costing me money continuously This TV is perfect for us.