Hisense ULED 4K Premium 65U6H Quantum Dot QLED Series 65-Inch Smart Google TV Dolby Vision Atmos Voice Remote Compatible with Alexa (2022 Model) Review and Specs
- ALL IN WITH THE U.S. – Hisense, as the Official Sponsor of FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, will cover the cost of your purchase of a Hisense 65″ or larget ULED Google TV if the U.S. National Soccer Team makes the World Cup 2022 Finals. Purchase on or before 11/18/22. Find more at Hisense-promos.com
- 4K ULED TV: Hisense’s proprietary ULED technologies boost color, contrast, brightness, and motion. This suite of patented hardware and software technologies delivers an engaging and completely unique picture that can only be delivered by Hisense.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LED TV. Creating over a billion color combinations bring vibrant images to life in a way non QLED tvs can’t.
- Peak Brightness / Full Array Local Dimming Zones: The average TV is 250-350 nits. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This television is up to 600 nits peak brightness across up to 48 local dimming zones.
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos: Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene.
- Google Assistant and Works with Alexa: The Google Assistant is built into Google TV. Tell it to turn on the lights, change the thermostat, play a video, and much more. This TV also works with Alexa through any of your Alexa-enabled devices.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X80K Series LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR KD65X80K- 2022 Model Reviews
- The Amazon delivery was awesome! I would definitely recommend to anyone making an expensive purchase through Amazon
- Got my tv yesterday, easy to set up, great picture quality and volume, only issue I had was there was no remote with the tv, had the batteries but no remote and you need the remote to set the tv, so had ti reach out to Amazon support they took $80 off the tv to order a remote but it won’t be here for a week or so, so tv is unless so sadly had to go to Bestbuy to buy a $35 remote so I could use tv
- Needed a 50” to fit in a specific area, not the main viewing tv so didn’t want to spend a fortune
- Awesome gift for my dad
- If you looking for a gaming TV that is fully compatible with PS5 and optimize gameplay this TV is for you
– Great picture quality, especially for the price
– Good performance when using apps like youtube, netflix
– Decent enough menu systems
- The delivery time on this was amazing! Box looked good and ready to go
- Happy with the tv
- El TV no tiene ningun problema vale la pena comprarlo
3 thoughts on “Hisense ULED 4K Premium 65U6H Quantum Dot QLED Series 65-Inch Smart Google TV Dolby Vision Atmos Voice Remote Compatible Reviews”
Not only was the TV I purchased defective, but my experience with the Hisense 100-Day Promotion has been highly disappointing and stressful.However, I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of this TV.Had to return it got to replacement same day.I’m a big fan of Google so I like that I am able to connect my account to everything on the TV.-First off, STUNNING picture quality.the VA panel that is reported on the smaller TVs of the same model.I wished it was cheaper tho! haha.The two-year factory warranty also played a large role.I was intrigued by the features and price, so decided try it.But alas it was out of my price range.Personally, think that its one of the best TVs for the price range.Picture is bright and very clear.I’m replacing a TCL 5 series 55″ from 2018 and there is no comparison.Netflix and others passes ATMOS without an issue, overall I think this TV is worth the upgrade for me.1 tv has been great.I don’t play video games at all so i can’t comment on that.Very impressed with this one.I’ve never owned this brand before.
When watching such content it gets BRIGHT all in the correct places.It’s definitely better than other TVs in this price range.Smooth delivery.And after further inspection of the tv it turns out they did not include the screws to screw in the tv legs, which was not a big deal since I mounted it in the wall.I have heard both good and bad things about Hisense and figured I’d give it a shot.I’m in love with this TV.Nice YB Good TV, excellent for the price.Good value.Brightness and the blacks are what stand out for me and calibration was straight forward.I really like having the option to connect an ethernet cable on it or a coax cable.I am not a fan of the control because it is small and rounded in the back, which makes it difficult to handle.Noticeable dark background compared to the other LED TV’s we own.Although it’s the entry-level model in Hisense’s ULED lineup, it’s the latest 2022 version so it has some surprising specs.The Hisense is a very surprising set!Right out of the box, the picture is sharp, bright, colorful and very pleasing.I’m also not an audiophile but I had to purchase a separate sound bar since he sound was quite bad, hence, the 4 stars.This is a bedroom tv, and will be a nice addition as your main tv.
) it will only detect 1080p with no HDR.The remote control is so easy to use that we can find everything we want to watch! We don’t even have to ask our grandchildren for help.I read a comment that there was a way to set it up that will log you back in to all your apps, however I could not find it.Nice for them to resolve the issue.It was a great addition to our family room.There’s slight vignetting in the corners, but hardly noticeable.the weight is lighter than I expected since it’s 55 inch smart TV.” When you look at the specs that this TV offers, and looking at all of the raving reviews from tech websites, the expectation of this TV was that all of the basics would at least be done well in addition to some key attributes that set it apart. Cheap as dirt and is a great placeholder until I buy my real tv for the new room.Placed in the living room above the fireplace for my kids to watch their favorite shows. This TV has every option you can imagine.Have fun lugging a 100 pound POS to UPS for your return and wait until a new TV arrives.It was easy to mount and I absolutely love the picture quality[/review5][review6] We love our smart Google TV! I researched to find out what we’re the most important things that I should look for when buying a new TV, and this model had them all! Best of all, I’m not exactly a tech savvy person at 69 years old.Also love how I can control the TV with voice control.The colors are bright and the smart features are very intuitive.