Hisense U8H QLED Series Quantum 4K ULED Mini-LED 55-Inch Class Google Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility Quantum Dot 1500-nit HDR10+ and Dolby Vision (55U8H 2022 Model) Specs and Reviews
- Mini-LED: One of the newest backlighting technologies to enter the market, Mini – LED backlight panels create a brighter picture with more contrast control than typical LED backlit televisions.
- 4K ULED: Like 4K great, but better. The XXU8H has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast, brightness, motion we could go on. It’s the TV your old TV wants to be.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LED TV. Creating over a billion color combinations bring vibrant images to life in a way non-QLED TVs can’t.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones: The average TV is 250-350 nits. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This television is up-to-1500 nits peak brightness across up-to-528 local dimming zones. Above average peak brightness and local dimming are critical to correctly reproducing HDR content.
- Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos: Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene.
- Smooth Motion & 120Hz Native Refresh Rate: Smooth Motion removes the digital noise that can affect moving objects. The TV’s native 120Hz refresh rate is the foundation for its 480 motion rate. These technologies work in concert for a great picture.
- Game Mode Pro: All the most advanced gaming tech, all in this TV. HDMI 2.1 inputs recognize gaming sequences to automatically adjust settings for smooth, uninterrupted play. The automatic low latency mode (ALLM), 120 Hz variable refresh rate (VRR) and FreesSync Premium Pro minimize input lag, screen jitter, and frame tearing.
- Hands Free Voice Control: Put down the remote. Change the channel, find the latest movie, stream your favourite video and more with your voice. The quicker, easier way to find whatever you want to watch.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN90B Series Mini LED Quantum HDR 24x Dolby Atmos Object Tracking Sound+ Anti-Glare Ultra Viewing Angle Smart TV with Alexa Built-In (QN43QN90BAFXZA 2022 Model) Reviews
- I bought this TV to replace a 2016 model Samsung TV that I loved
- This is a great TV
- This is the first top end TV we have gotten in ten years
- This 2022 65″ Samsung TV replaced a high end 2016 65″ Samsung TV
- I bought the 43″ QN90B (QN43QN90B) TV hoping to use it as a PC desktop monitor as I have done with many TVs in the past
- Having tested medical device software for a years I am appalled by the poor quality of the software of this high quality and high end TV
- So far, so good
- After hanging this giant onto the wall I felt like my quality of life have been upgraded
- Beautiful design and picture
Studless TV Wall Mount Heavy Duty Drywall TV Bracket Hanger for 26-55 inch Flat Screen TVs No Stud No Drill No Anchors Easy Install with All Hardware Included Reviews
- Okay, I need someone to take ownership of this
- Couldn’t find studs in our wall and I stumbled on this as I was looking for options
- The previous reviews honestly had me 100% sold and some of you should consider a job in marketing journalism! This was a one, two, buckle my shoe easy installation and I have zero skills in assembling/installation
- The reviews were right
- This is a great alternative to the heavy tv mounts which, for many years, were the only product available
- Very nice & sturdy
- I found the PERFECT spot on my wall for my tv, but there were no studs
- I love these tv mounts so easy to set up plus great customer service I have 3 these in my home and if they had one that could hold my bigger tvs I’d have one in every room
- What else can I say? Honestly I was very skeptical at first about its reliability and functionality, but it’s actually pretty good
- This item is exactly as advertised
PERLESMITH UL Listed Heavy Duty TV Wall Mount for Most 32-55 inch Flat Curved TVs up to 88lbs with Swivel Tilt & Extension Arm Full Motion TV Mount Fits OLED 4K TVs Max VESA 400x400mm PSMFK12 Reviews
- I used this mount on a outside patio wall, so I could turn it 90 degrees toward my hot tub
- So for 2 tvs i mounted it worked absolutely splendedly was no spacing in the bolts at all from the frame that hold the tv on the bracket, but on an older lg i have i had to put 7 washers on it to keep it without having all of the pressure on the tv pushed to the bottom of the tv bolts
- Good quality and works well
- I needed a sturdy mount to support an older and heavier TV
- It was easy to install, nice secure tilt lock
- Installed the mount same day it was delivered
- The depth to drill the starter hole was to long
- It worked out well
- I easily installed this TV mount on the inside corner of an L-shaped studio apartment
- Used for bedroom flat screen wall mount, sturdy and good range of motion
Monster HDMI 4K HDMI Ultra High-Speed Rose Gold 2.1 Cable – 21 Gbps 4K at 60Hz for Superior Video Sound Quality – HDMI Cables for PS5 Apple TV Roku Smart TV Xbox Series X Series S – 12FT Reviews
- Its a very good hdmi cable
- for the money good cables!! my cables were a couple years old and needed replacement
- I had previously upgraded with another brands 8k cables that supposedly had faster gbps,etc
- We no longer have the monitor disconnecting and reconnecting
- It’s a good quality
Sony HT-A3000 3.1ch Dolby Atmos Soundbar Surround Sound Home Theater with DTSX 360 Spatial Sound Mapping works with Google Assistant Reviews
- My review is just for the soundbar on the Sony HT-A3000
- We’ve never used more than the tv speakers
- Right away I have to say I am a little disappointed that for $600, at the time of this review, you aren’t getting a subwoofer
- I’ve got the HT-A3000 soundbar paired with the Sony X91J TV, and they do indeed pair nicely
- I have a Bose 500 soundbar with additional subwoofer and rear speakers for my main TV setup but wanted to try out this Sony HT-A3000 for my game room because I didn’t need a full setup and thought this one would be good because it has a built-in dual subwoofer
- I’ll start off by saying this soundbar is capable of great things! On it’s own, it’s still really good
- Great sound bar
- From out of the box to use took about 15 minutes
- The Sony HT-A3000 soundbar is without a doubt one of the best soundbars that I have in my possession, as most of the Sony products are very high quality and packed with a lot of features
- I’ve been using the built-in speakers in my older Samsung Plasma TV for a few years now after disconnecting my 5
3 thoughts on “Hisense U8H QLED Series Quantum 4K ULED Mini-LED 55-Inch Class Google Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility Quantum Dot 1500-nit HDR10+ Dolby Vision (55U8H 2022 Model) Reviews”
I can’t begin to replicate the kinds of detailed tests that rtings does, but I will say that this TV looks great in person — if you have a bright environment or lots of glare, this thing can get eye-searingly bright.There will be no reflections and glare in a well-lit environment.The wait was worth it! The packaging was very secure while also easy to remove and bring out.I get zero ghosting.Lucky for me, I happened to notice the 2022 model 65U8H was available on Amazon at the same price as last year’s model.I have a Bose soundbar 800 connected and paired and it is inconsistent coming on when I turn on the TV.The TV has two feet which and are simple enough to install.Best affordable 55” tv on the market don’t hesitate to buy this for PS5 Xbox series X or just for streaming 4K HDR content.But I will keep this one because it is impressive.Most amazing tv I’ve owned.It’s not that I don’t trust anyone else.I get zero ghosting.When I set both TVs picture to standard, and match the other settings as much as possible, the colors on the Samsung are only slightly richer and more pure than this Hisense.).however I do notice some color banding which is surprising.Color is great , brightness is good, picture is good, everything is fantastic so far.Firstly, it’s bright, I mean really bright! Our family room has two glass walls , so it’s the poster boy for a really BRIGHT room and my Sony X80J just wasn’t cutting it; the Hisense U8H’s brightness eliminates all the outside reflection problems we were having with the X80J.Amazon needs to do a better job filling up their warehouses with these models and fulfilling customers orders quickly.It’s AMAZING! All the video checkboxes are checked.It is as good or better than Sony/LG/Samsung TV models costing $2,000 or more.
It has a really nice picture with great blacks and contrast.for it price the vrr does work with the ps 5.It’s twice the price and has absolutely nothing on this amazing tv!! I can’t recommend it enough!! Love the TV.Not sure if I’m happy about that or ticked.I am having a blast with this TV.Picture is solid sound is decent, works great with PS5 of you turn on HDMI enhanced format which can only be accessed via having the input on HDMI for the PS5 and pressing the lines above the Netflix button and then selecting HDMI format.The screen had a ton of dirty screen effect and the LED grid was visible while watching tv and it looked absolutely horrible.I am not one to typically purchase something without first seeing it in person, but I decided to take the plunge.120hz for gaming, Mini LED for a very bright HDR picture and many backlight zones allow very deep blacks all without breaking the bank.This tv punches so far above its price point it makes no sense to buy a more expensive mini-led when this trades blows with it or beats it in most categories.Also at first I felt like it was dark and wondered if this was normal as I’m used to using “dynamic” mode on my previous hisense.Only problem is that the speakers have started randomly crackling.Otherwise, great looking and functioning tv.I was dead set on OLED but didn’t want to risk the burn in as I also plan to use this tv as a computer monitor and for gaming.It is blisteringly bright[which is a good thing] and has the best black levels of any led tv I have ever seen.Viewing angles aren’t great but from head on front view, you wont find better at this price poing[/review3][review4] Crystal clear images and over a 1/3 off! Something that we both loved!! It a great t.
If you dont know new tech dont leave bad reviews….Subwoofer in back of TV gives it a little punch, better than most.Excellent picture and clarity.Vivid display, excellent color reproduction and perfect blacks.I left a good review but I put the score down because I got a defected tv so hisense will help me out not sure if I will get another one or get a refund so that’s why the score went down its a good tv but got a defected one.The reality is that Hisense is a very low end product, has no quality controls.The TV is not very impressive for how much it costs.I connected my soundbar via the HDMI ARC connection and it was recognized already.The picture is amazing, colors are great, viewing angles are great. With some adjustments, very good combo to PS5.I received it the NEXT DAY! Right out of the box, the grayscale was very close to perfect and I didn’t have to do either 2 or 20 calibration. Wow! great tv, don’t doubt buy it! just one thing, after the first turn on right away do the update of the system otherwise you will have problems with wifi, menus, etc.GoT looks amazing.Google TV system is very responsive.Was planning to get a sound bar, but may not be necessary.Its very noticeable during movies and gaming.