Hisense A4 Series 32-Inch Class HD Smart Android TV with DTS Virtual X Game & Sports Modes Chromecast Built-in Alexa Compatibility (32A4H 2022 New Model) Product Review and Key Specs
- 720p Resolution: Along with its 720p high-definition LCD screen, you’ll find a powerful full array LED backlight at work creating a sharper, more colorful picture..Screen Resolution 1366 x 768p. Wall Mount : VESA 100 x 200
- Motion Rate 120: Don’t struggle to keep your eye on the ball—enjoy fast-paced sports, movies and gaming without the lag. Featuring Motion Rate image processing technology, this television keeps the thrills coming by making it easy to follow fast-moving action.
- Game Mode: Enjoy a better gaming experience. In Game Mode, input lag is significantly improved, so your commands from the controller are virtually instantaneous on the screen.
- Sports Mode: With sports mode’s pre-set settings, the television automatically adjusts itself to optimize sports content. Motion is smoother and color is adjusted for the best sports experience the television is capable of.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Samsung QN65QN90BAFXZA 65" QLED Quantum Matrix Neo 4K Smart TV with a Additional 1 Year Coverage by Epic Protect (2022) Review
- Slower to navigate than my previous Samsung smart tv (q60) and changing inputs is a tedious trial
Monster 6ft High Speed 4K HDR Hdmi Cables with Built-in Led Light Gaming Video Computer 4 Pack Review
- After several encounters with Monster HDMI cables in the past, I can kinda give a take on this
- The quality I expect of this brand
- Considering that these cables have the Monster brand on them, I was surprised that they really aren’t more expensive than other run of the mill cables
- Great value and makes my home entertainment equipment really stand out and you know you are getting 4K quality in a monster product
- I like that they light up so you know which cable goes to what device
- The cables work great and the price (for the 4 pack) is great
- This was a good value
- Monster makes very good brand name cables and tech goods
4K HDMI Cable 10 ft iVANKY 18Gbps High Speed HDMI Cables 4K@60Hz HDR HDMI 2.0 Aluminum Shell&Braided HDMI Cord 4K 2K 1080P 3D 32AWG ARC for MacBook Pro 2021UHD TVLaptopMonitorPS4Xbox One&More Review
- Works as advertised
- I’m a electrician and I get 5 of this to instal in a customer house
- Good value for the money
- The product was used to connect the computer to the tv
- Great cable! I’m using this HDMI connected from my laptop
- Picked this up to go with my new Samsung Odyssey G7 monitor and it is fantastic for use with HDMI ports
Cable Matters 48Gbps Ultra HD 8K Right Angle HDMI Cable 6.6 ft (270 Degree HDMI Cable) with 8K @120Hz 4K @240Hz HDR Support in Black Review
- I bought Cable Matters 48Gbps Ultra HD 8K Right Angle HDMI Cable 6
- This is the first for 3 HDMI 2
- Got two of these to clean up cabling behind the new TV
- Replacement cable for camera system interface
- Works well
- Absolutely fantastic cable for the price
- The cable came as seemingly advertised, but what I failed to check before I bought it was whether the angled connection was oriented so the cable would connect in a downwards direction into the Fire TV Cube I picked up, which it ultimately didn’t
- No complaints
- Really great cable i just found it pretty bulky to my preference
- I bought this to connect my mounted LGNANO85 to my PS5 so I could utilize the 120hz refresh rate
[Ultra Certified] 8K HDMI Cable 6FT HDMI 2.1 Cables 48Gbps High Speed Premium Braided Cord 8K@60Hz 4K@120Hz 4K@144Hz HDCP 2.2&2.3 CL3 ARC eARC Dolby – HD/HDR/HDTV/PS5/PS4/Xbox Review
- I am upgrading my modest A/V setup, which meant getting cables that support the higher bandwidth requirements of eARC
- I’ve been burned so many times with HDMI cables, so I was pretty leery about this one
- Very high quality cable, transmits an image without tearing when playing on Sony Playstation 5, excellent sound quality without noise or interruptions
- I’ve had a lot of trouble finding a cable that works reliably with ARC
- Upgraded our appleTV as well as our television and the high speeds of this cable has made a difference
- It is a cable, it works not much else you can ask for or expect
- Cable is HDMI certified and working well so far
- Excellent quality, a great value
3 thoughts on “Hisense A4 Series 32-Inch Class HD Smart Android TV with DTS Virtual X Game & Sports Modes Chromecast Built-in Alexa Compatibility 32A4H 2022 Review”
The TV itself was well packaged and well documented.Lots of features as android TV.Also super annoying Google set up.The previous model I had was 720p and it failed the same way .Other than the subdued colors, the sharpness is adequate, as are the type and numbers of connections.Works for gaming but wouldn’t recommend for anything with Latency being critical to gameplay.I’m an apple person2.Takes a minute when turning on the television it’s a little slow to come on.Good picture.Had to do a soft restart when picture was too big for screen.Two things I don’t like about it, downloaded peacock app the picture comes in zoomed in and there is no way to fix it only workaround is to chrome cast from phone.The processor is definitely slow for apps but I use a Roku so no big deal./ Not the TV you want for mirroring phone, must have additional wifi will not connect to phone.They’re really bad.
Takes a minute when turning on the television it’s a little slow to come on.You have to scroll through all channels.Clear picture, sound, and so inexpensive I might grab one more.still have working products to this day.I’m happy with that.Crisp , clean picture & good sound , not a ton of bass , but VERY loud.Sound is horrible had to get a sound bar, and can we talk about this useless over sized remote no one needs half of what’s on there.Love the Android TV features. Takes time to load every time you click something Each time is was sent a new tv it kept coming with the same problem, a crack in the screen causing the ink to run[/review3][review4] It’s very disturbing to have to scroll through channels to change channels.Great product for the price! Love my new android TV.I use with my Xfinity box and DVR and don’t recommend.
If someone has a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks! This tv screen has a small bezel so pic is big.This one did make it to the house.Smart interface is complicated and not intuitive.It works great so far.We are impressed with the TV but also the customer service.My fav part is the bluetooth to any speaker function.Stereo sound with amazing Bass .entry-content –><!– .Hard to add apps to Home Screen.Also the new fire sticks don’t work.It is a great size for an older person more in need of screen size than anything else.