Hisense 40-Inch 40H5500F Class H55 Series Android Smart TV with Voice Remote (2020 Model) Review
- Inputs & Outputs: 2 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 RCA Composite Video Input, 1 L/R Audio Input for composite
- Measuring 35.6 x 20.4 x 3.2 inches and 12.8 pounds (35.6 x 22.4 x 8 inches with included stand, LxWxH and 13 pounds), the 40h5500f has a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, and includes a remote (batteries included), power cable, and quick start guide.
- Enjoy crisp, immersive audio from the two 7-watt speakers and DTS studio sound virtual surround sound, or wirelessly connect a compatible sound bar, headphone, or stereo components using built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- Enjoy all the key moments in fast-paced sports, movies, and games with motion rate 120-image processing, minimizing picture lag to create a clear image without motion blur.
- The vesa measurements for this TV are 100 x 200 millimeter/m6, for wall mounting purposes. Wall mount sold separately.
- Combining rich 1080p picture quality, the voice-enabled android TV platform, built-in Wi-Fi, and innovative technologies, Hisense h55 series smart TVs are great for all your needs – streaming, cable, satellite, gaming, and free over-the-air TV.
- Control the TV via the easy-to-use voice-enabled remote – open or search for apps, control the volume and inputs, or search for your favorite TV shows and movies.
People Who Bought Hisense 40-Inch 40H5500F Class H55 Series Android Smart TV with Voice Remote (2020 Model) Also Reviews
3 thoughts on “Hisense 40-Inch 40H5500F Class H55 Series Android Smart TV with Voice Remote Review”
Worked fine for 2 weeks, although the talk to google never did.Technology has changed since I last bought a TV 10 years ago.This 32 inch unit does not perform like our Sharp 55 inch Google TV.The connection is extremely low kind of ridiculous.It was easy to set up, and I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn’t for two problems.I also like how I can use my mobile Hotspot from my tablet or phone on this TV.ssl-images-amazon.The audio quality for music is also disgusting.Picture, sound, is great.It sounds like the speakers are attached with paper clips.I start this review by telling you that I am pretty savvy when it comes to tech — I have had jobs as a help desk rep and I have written technical manuals.i have NO , ZERO,NADA voice control thru the RC AT ALL ! NO google assistantno NOTHING .well worth the price Don’t waste your money on this.Comcast wanted $200 to install an outlet.After that there’d be days where the remote would not turn the TV on, so I’d unplug it from the wall and plug it back in.to replace my old 46″ projection T.
As a TV they are great but not so great as a media player.I don’t care about 4K , I just needed more screen real estate – Full HD is plenty good enough.Well I ordered this set two days ago; it arrived today and the hardest part of the set up was putting the feet on.The tv comes with a smart remote, two legs that can be attacked to the tv with a screw and an hdmi cable.I was “chief of systems engineering” for years, but it took me about an hour and a half to figure out how to import the config xml for a single app .It was assembled correctly and carefully with no pressure on the screen at any time.It’s a smart tv, with wifi, an app store for downloading quite a few apps, bluetooth capability for remote and Bluetooth speakers, I tested my JBL Xtremes, amazing sound quality, the 3D sound setting is more immersive than I expected, you can hear sounds popping out of the tv quite well.It continued to offer the websites that it wanted me to see.I sat this so you understand it’s not my only or 1st smart TV.This TV has worked out so well.Con’s:SLOWunresponsiveCould be difficult to get setupdid I mention it was SLOW?Pro’s: CHEAP & WORKS, eventually!Cons:1st of all they are not boxed well, The 1st TV, I had to wait an extra week and a 1/2 to receive a box on my doorstep in the shape of a U.I tried unplugging and plugging it back in over and over and it has not turned on..My husband looked at the Hisense and doubled checked everything…my deal was color but mostly the remote – the remote that comes with this TV you don’t need a magnifying glass and it’s so easy to navigate with all the streaming apps.I’m able to cast videos from my phone and iPad..First, I suspect the 32 inch model doesn’t have all the features in the downloadable manual.It also doesn’t like to play antenna TV.
The remote won’t pair.Speakers are quality! I wish the controller lit up in the night.it switches the input back to the Home Screen.I read the reviews and they were good.The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars is because there are a couple of problems, the remote connection is very delayed which isnt apparent at first use but by week one it is a huge problem.▪︎The picture quality is less than I expected.Sadly I didn’t see this until after I had installed the TV and thrown away the box.I have to hit the buttons 2-3 times before the tv responds.Feel like I wasted my money really.I live in a mobile home and have a pretty small room but this tv is great.I use this as a 2nd monitor for streaming and it just puked out on me today.I paired the remote control to use with Bluetooth voice functionsthe first time when setting up and when I went to use it, it would not work it had unpaired itself and I could not pair it again but the rest of the remote works so I would give that about a 3.Must be unplugged and plugged back in again every three or four uses..Avoid Electronic Express… never shipped item until after it was supposed to be delivered, just created a shipping label.The sound is so bad that I thought something was legitimately wrong.It doesn’t respond half the time or turn on.Color is also quite awful and I have my sincere doubts this is actually 1080P.v.