Amazon Fire TV 55″ Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV hands-free with Alexa Reviews
- Brilliant 4K entertainment – Bring movies and shows to life with support for vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus, and control the TV hands-free with Alexa.
- Scenes that leap off the screen – 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, and HLG deliver a clearer and more vibrant picture with brighter colors compared to 1080p Full HD.
- Hands-free TV with Alexa – With built-in microphones, just ask to turn on the TV, and find, launch, and control content, so you can put down the remote.
- Watch what you want – Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- All your entertainment in one place – Watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music.
- Smart and always getting smarter – Fire TV adds new Alexa skills, features, smart home capabilities, and voice functionality all the time.
- Connect all your devices – Use the 3 HDMI inputs to connect to cable or satellite and video game consoles. The HDMI eARC lets you add audio equipment for enhanced sound.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with privacy protections and controls, including a switch that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Sony XBR-55A9G 55-inch TV MASTER Series BRAVIA OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR Alexa Compatibility – 2019 Model Reviews
- Right out of the box review (like 2 hours ago)
- There still isn’t a display out there that can compare to my Pioneer Elite plasma, but we needed a bigger set, so figured we’d give OLED a go
- The blacks on this television are fantastic
- As most of the other reviewers have stated, the picture from this TV is really great
- Our previous Sony TV was a top-of-the-line XBR HD TV with an outstanding HD picture
- A high price but great picture
- The screen is also the speakers
- This TV replaced a identical 2019 model that was damaged by a lightening surge on the ethernet input
- Everybodies jaw drops and they head right to the couch
- Like the reviewers say, this is the best picture around
Samsung QN65Q80AA 65" Class Ultra High Definition QLED 4K Smart TV with an Additional 1 Year Coverage by Epic Protect (2021) Reviews
- This is my second Samsung television and Samsung still delivers
- I purchased as a gift specifically for ps5 and the model says it supports but Samsung has confirmed I cannot utilize this feature on the tv that was delivered
- I have adjusted ever setting and there is a halo all the time
- I purchased 4 of these TV’s
- Bought this TV from a local store, first one had two lines (1 vertical, 1 horizontal), second one is perfect! The set-up was mostly easy
- IT does everything and then some I find new things it does all the time really smart TV
- This was so easy
Westinghouse 43-Inch Class LED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV 60Hz Refresh Rate Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant + Free Wall Mount (No Stands) WR43UX4019 (Renewed) Reviews
- A small, cloudy, dark, grey SPOT appeared last week in the upper right corner of the screen
- This Westinghouse 32″ tv with dvd player has a very good picture and surprisingly good sound for its size, and was very simple to unpack and set up
- My wife loves to cook so I installed it in the kitchen
- Good for the bedroom; real nice
- We got this tv for our rv and love it, the dvd plays well which is what we wanted
- The television itself works great… However I had to attach the feet so that it stood up
- I have had this tv 3 days and so far I love it
LG 80 Series 43" Alexa Built-in 4K UHD Smart TV 60Hz Refresh Rate Filmmaker Mode Game Optimizer (43UP8000 2021) Reviews
- This monitory is a very good value
- This is a very nice TV! Don’t get me wrong
- Had to cancel my crunchyroll subscription since lg doesn’t have the crunchyroll app on their App Store, and had to get funimation instead
- Picture quality is very good
- I really love the picture quality and the gaming features on this TV
- I like the size
- Lots of apps
- I know there are much more expensive TVs out there, but this one is right down the middle in terms of great picture quality vs cost
Sony Z8H 75 Inch TV 8K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR Alexa Compatibility – 2020 Model Reviews
- I’ve owned Sony televisions for well over 20 years now, and purchased the Z8H from Amazon in October 2020
- Beautiful tv but very heavy and problem with upscaling
- Great TV
- This tv doesn’t display true 8k image even if the lcd panel is 8k
- I have been a huge Sony fan since I bought my first CD player in the 80s
- Crisp, vivid display on a 75 inch screen
- I cannot believe “She Who Cannot Be Named” got custody of the servant’s bathroom TV
3 thoughts on “Amazon Fire TV 55″ Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV hands-free with Alexa Reviews”
I liked that it had a lot of potentially beneficial connectivity between other devices, like cameras and other smart home stuff.If I review this product based on the price I got this for it’s going to be 5 stars for sure.With terrible support.I’ve got it sitting on one of those sturdier metal and plastic folding tables , and I’ve plugged my Mac Mini into one of the HDMI ports so I can also use it as a computer monitor.This is for my master bedroom and is not my main viewing TV.Was super stoked since I’ve never snatched any electronic for this cheap EVER! Simple setup and easy to logins for streaming platforms (Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, etc.I mainly chose this television for 2 reasons: 1) I wanted a smart TV, so I could watch OTA channels without switching inputs.The contrast and darker parts of the image are pretty good, however, I feel like it could be a bit clearer without having to crank up the sharpness.Picture is about equal quality too.2022 : I’ve had the TV actually plugged in and in-use for about a week.I’ll speak about the return issues later in this post, but as they do not affect the quality of this TV I will leave that for later.First, the things which were noticeably better.I bought the 55″ Omni during Prime Day because it was a great deal on Amazon’s new line of TV’s…but have been very disappointed with the picture quality and lack of Alexa integration with Cox Cable’s Contour box.v.it was so fast with its wireless connection i didn’t realize it wasn’t wired.The app didn’t load properly, had to be restarted, and then video playback was horrible.There were some reviews saying the TV is slow but we have not had that experience.Best feature for me is the HDMI out port it turns on and controls my bose surround sound vs the old tv i had to use separate bose remote for that with the optical cable .This Fire TV redressed that as the Wi-Fi reception is great with no buffering issues whatsoever.Picture quality is decent overall, and I like the remote.
I was told and as I looked at the reviews that this tv would recognize my cable network Comcast/Xfinity.Set up was relatively easy.The picture quality is great.So I did I giant leap forward to the 55” television!I was worried that it would be overkill but it turned out perfect! And I am now regularly using all the Smart features that I thought I wouldn’t need.My complaints– It frequently hangs requiring me to pull the power out to reset it.I was pleasantly surprised though! It’s not as good as the Sony in the living room but live TV even sports it does very well.The picture is unbelievable feels like the people are right in the room with you.Unplugged my other Alexa and only use the one on the TV now in my bedroom, for lights and ceiling fan.The picture quality is outstanding.I wish Amazon would make the Fire software cleaner and easier to use.They stated it will not work on the new system they just installed.There are other sets, same size, around the same price with a much better picture.Graphics are good Alexa is responsive, altogether it’s a good tv.I have a 55″ Samsung QLED, and she used to have a 42″ LCD Vizio up there next to mine.The sound and picture quality are okay, nothing extremely special.I keep it in a dark room so it works great.I want to pipe the game through the house.Anyway, she will definitely need this in her new home, and she’ll love it.Then using for gaming the hdmi inputs will randomly go blank screen.Picture quality is good in my eyes – I’ve never really been too particular about color accuracy and whatnot but from what I can tell it looks great.
Well I don’t regret it especially seeing I bought it during prime days.It repeatedly stops communicating with the TV.Wasn’t going to retrain my mother after getting her where she knew how to work the Fire Stick.This is perfect for what i need it for.The TV was very easy to Assembly and set up .When I talked to customer service, they told me it was because the shipment was “imminent” and that they “don’t do price matching.Hooks up to my PS4 no problem and the image is super clean.High-quality flat screen with a gorgeous picture.I gave it 4 stars, only because it doesn’t have a place for composite cables.The integrated bluetooth has pretty high latency though when paired with a headset in my experience, which is probably the only noteworthy issue I’ve experienced.First thing I did was turn off the microphone since I am not an Alexa user.My biggest complaint: Low Power Mode.I have confirmed this with Amazon Support… I have 5 of these and am extrememly disappointed.The slightest weigh shift will crack this marvel.However it’s big and Amazon uses third party to ship.Packing came with a lot of styrofoam to give a good amount of cushin when delivering.You can access Amazon Prime, Netflix and other streaming services.After power supply cable being replaced I’ve had zero issues with this tv.Picture quality is much worse than my main family room TV, but then that cost 4 times as much.It has a pretty good picture but not great.